12 August 2010

Hey, Happy Birthday MC =)

11/08/2010

Hey all =)
Its not that I'm unhappy for my birthday.
But I am not really very very very very very happy that kind of happy. Hahas.
Actually, I really did enjoy my birthday today. I'm kinda happy about it. C:

So what I did today?

Went to College 8 o'clock to teach my team members about the gym choreographs
until 12 o'clock. =P

Then in the class, they sang a birthday song to me (my college mates).
Hahas, Thanks All ! =D

Then, 2 o'clock, Gym time, we start practicing our movement.
While we're practicing, they suddenly sing a birthday song to me. xD
Thanks !! 2 birthday song for this year. =P
They even prepared me a Mini-Sized-Cake. xDD
They even made me to take the candle out using my mouth only. :P
Thanks All !!! =D

Heres the cake ! but it is kinda melted due to my lateness of getting home. =(
But it still taste very nice ! =)

Then, Yee Mun (click-able) gift me Ferero Rocher as my present. C:
She firstly said to give me 12 of em, but I declined, said that its too expensive,
so she give to her friends first, remaining 3 for me. Thankss !!
My only present for my birthday ! Hahahas.

Then, went to Time Square, Low Yat, etc.( Shopping Complexes around)
together with a friend of mine. Ermm.. Childhood friend I guess.. xD
Went there, thought of buying Iphone, but its kinda expensive, hahas.
Furthermore, The Samsung Galaxy S is so much more cheaper compared to Iphone 3Gs.
So I think I need to reconsider again. xD

And so, I decided to buy other things. First, a mouse.
The mouse I got currently sot sot deii d, so need to change. =)
The mouse is kinda expensive, cost me Rm39. But its kinda nice. ^^

Then, a water bottle. =D
Bought this from ADIDAS. Only Rm19.90 ! Woots ! Happy !!
Finally I don't need to use those normal unhealthy plastic bottle. xDD

And also a pair of ADIDAS shoe. =D.. Its a training shoe.
Very very very comfortable !! And of course, the price is damn nice too. =P
Its Rm330.00 . Yups ! Three Hundred and Thirty Ringgit Malaysia. Hahahahas !!
Can't believe that I bought it !

Hehe.. damn love it ! =)

In the end, I got around 150 wishes from the facebook.
Really takes my time to reply each and every single of it. =)
Thanks all facebook-ians !!

Around 10-20 sms wishes ! Thankss !!
Hahas, damn love you guys !! and of cuz girls !

And only one phone call ! Hehe.
Thanks MinYi !

Overall, I think my this year birthday is kinda good actually.
I got alots of wishes, through facebook, sms, phone call, from person. =D
Got birthday song, and present. Hahas.

Just what a birthday needed to have.

I wish that everyone is happy. =D
Hahas, I can't think of one wish that I need for myself first, maybe
I keep this wish for next time? =P HEHES !

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment