11/05/2010
Went to the Hotel Olympic, somewhere in KL.
Around central market.
We (pelapis team) were there to watch their performances.
As expected, they are superbly awesome !
MinYi notice that their shouting is different from us, which is,
DO-UAHHH~!! O_O
MinYi so geng... xDD
Here is a pic with few of them.
Went to the Hotel Olympic, somewhere in KL.
Around central market.
We (pelapis team) were there to watch their performances.
As expected, they are superbly awesome !
MinYi notice that their shouting is different from us, which is,
DO-UAHHH~!! O_O
MinYi so geng... xDD
Here is a pic with few of them.

I tried to ask MinYi to join us, but for some unknown reason, she refuse to do so.
Later, there is a very handsome korean came to us and gave us this badge.
Kamsahamida~ =)
I thought that Korean are kinda short, but than there aren't.
They are actually quite tall, most of em also have the same height with me.
I know I'm short =.="
-Mun Chun-
They are actually quite tall, most of em also have the same height with me.
I know I'm short =.="
-Mun Chun-
ei ei ei ~~~ if nt i refuse to take pic and insist to stand there arh... how could we get the BADGE ?????!!!! hmm ?!
ReplyDeleteYou got a point... so have thanks to you..
ReplyDeleteThanks MinYi Thanks Minyi.. lolx
HEH ! i win again.. xD
ReplyDelete