17/05/2010
Start with a very relaxing morning, woke up 8am.
My class only start at 10am.
So I am planning to reach there around 30 minutes early to check my name,
find the class and relax sitting there.
So, I start my car's engine 9am.
I drove slowly, never reach 100km/h =)
I reach around 9.30am. Happy =D
Ok, back to reality, things never go as smooth as you want.
When I reach, I can't even find A SINGLE CAR PARKK !!! RWARRRR~!!!
I rounded for 3 rounds there just to find a car park.
In the end, I parked at a very very very far away place from the college,
which is also a illegal parking, luckily tak kena saman >__<
By the time I parked my car, its already 10.05 ! YESS.. OMG..
For your information, the college is so enormous that just to walk in need around 5 minutes. 10.10am.
Look for the SOT office, find my name in the 230 peoples name list.
Suffering my eyes. o_o , takes 5 minute. 10.15am.
Then, I need to look for a class named DK 8.
I rounded around the college for 2 round to find it. =.="
I even meet Marcus there, tell him that I'm lost, lols, damn paiseh >__<
In the end, I masuk class 10.30am. Late for 30 minutes.
Today is also the day I know few friends, which made my college life much better.
There are 3 of them, we happened to be in the same group. (Group C)
One from local, others two, non.
Makan at the cafeteria, its also my first time eating at college.
Cost me around RM 4.30 , Nasi Goreng Rm 3.00 , Teh Ais Rm 1.30.
The canteen is more cheaper then the cafeteria.
But its more comfortable, not too much people, nice view facing the swimming pool.
Not hot, but not cold. Won't pack like sardin !
There is already 5 classes in the first day, by the time I reach home,
its already 7 something.
-Mun Chun-
Start with a very relaxing morning, woke up 8am.
My class only start at 10am.
So I am planning to reach there around 30 minutes early to check my name,
find the class and relax sitting there.
So, I start my car's engine 9am.
I drove slowly, never reach 100km/h =)
I reach around 9.30am. Happy =D
Ok, back to reality, things never go as smooth as you want.
When I reach, I can't even find A SINGLE CAR PARKK !!! RWARRRR~!!!
I rounded for 3 rounds there just to find a car park.
In the end, I parked at a very very very far away place from the college,
which is also a illegal parking, luckily tak kena saman >__<
By the time I parked my car, its already 10.05 ! YESS.. OMG..
For your information, the college is so enormous that just to walk in need around 5 minutes. 10.10am.
Look for the SOT office, find my name in the 230 peoples name list.
Suffering my eyes. o_o , takes 5 minute. 10.15am.
Then, I need to look for a class named DK 8.
I rounded around the college for 2 round to find it. =.="
I even meet Marcus there, tell him that I'm lost, lols, damn paiseh >__<
In the end, I masuk class 10.30am. Late for 30 minutes.
Today is also the day I know few friends, which made my college life much better.
There are 3 of them, we happened to be in the same group. (Group C)
One from local, others two, non.
Makan at the cafeteria, its also my first time eating at college.
Cost me around RM 4.30 , Nasi Goreng Rm 3.00 , Teh Ais Rm 1.30.
The canteen is more cheaper then the cafeteria.
But its more comfortable, not too much people, nice view facing the swimming pool.
Not hot, but not cold. Won't pack like sardin !
There is already 5 classes in the first day, by the time I reach home,
its already 7 something.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment