14 May 2010

神雕侠侣

14/05/2010

Woots ! Found back 神雕侠侣 that I once loved to watch.
But then I watched only half way of it, then it doesn't broadcast on tv anymore.
Now I can watch it ! xDD
But then PPS only have season 1 =( , so I have to watch season 2 & 3 on other websites.
I'm experiencing a super duper slow connection which only download 2kb/s ! OMG..
I waited for few hours only to watch one episode ! RWARR !!!
If I'm using TAR's College connection how good it would be... WHY?!!
BECAUSE !!!! The connection at my college is 1GB/s ! YESS ! 1 GB/s !!
Suprised? O_O

The training lately are getting tough, competition coming soon.
Tomorrow demonstration, another training, another day of Taekwondo.
Its really tiring lately.
Still don't really made any new friends in the college yet.
I think, this is probably because there is too many people in my class.
Can't even remember the faces.
Its super duper boring for me whenever there is a break between class.
Not 30 minute break, but 2 hour break. What am I supposed to do in that 2 hour?
I found out that college is so tiring because I walked around for that 2 hour. =.="
No wonder I felt so tired. lolx.

Anyway, the stupid timetable for my school haven't out on the net yet.
So, its kinda stupid for me if I need to purposely go to College just for it.
Petrol money just for a timetable? =.=" swt.. bak chi mehh..
I rather go shopping.
Hope the timetable will come out soon.
Others school also got d, why SOT school don't have la?!!!
Cuz we're SOT student?!! DUIHSS !!
And yes ! Now is 2.05 am, just checked, still don't have.
Nevermind, tomorrow only check la.

Hmm... for now.. sleep I guess.. tomorrow 10.00 morning training again.
Then straight 12 train til 2.30, then have our lunch, continue again.
After the performance, probably I'll be back around 9 night.
Lets see how right is my guess is. O_o.
She is kinda cute. xDD
-Mun Chun-

1 comment:

  1. huh O__o ? still plan to go back today lehh... aiyoryor...

    ReplyDelete