21 May 2010

Tomyam Day No Tomyam

20/05/2010

Yesterday night,
MinYi, tomorrow I find you makan tomyam ah =)
Today morning,
MinYi: You buy jorr the tomyam??! O_o
Me : Ermm... no wehh.. alot ppl..

=(
Sorry minyi, I really got come early de !!
But then all of them before the bell rang all line up d !
Next time I come 15 minute earlier.. make sure I'm the first in the line..
AiJia scolded me for this.. sobs.. scary.. I mean.. protective.. =.=??!
Then we both end up eat Chee Cheong Fun, 2 years didnt eat d.
Why? Hmm.. I also not sure why.. maybe one year ni, not so serious until 2 years.
But then the place is so full, I thought the canteen supposed to be bigger now.
But it seems like its kinda still the same? Still no sit at all.
and hot !!

While we're eating, Ai Jia go and zat me. DENG...
Zat dou me damn paiseh.. =.="
Advertise it some more ! WALAO..
I'm so not going to tell what she zat about.

And MinYi, not bad mahh the uniform.
Looks cute (I know sheyni will hate =.=".. but still cute ma ! xD)
Saw so many friends there, MOJOJO ! O_O
Speak cantonese with me.. swt.. kinda kek sui.. shhh.. takda takda..
Miss my secondary school life man !
Saw Miss Hoh there too, still the same, always rushing to dunno where.

Miss you guys ! =)
And oh ! No competting in gewinn for me.. =P
Not enough training worr.. O_O
Tomorrow morning class, nite all :0

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment