04 May 2010

Bie Guai Ta

04/05/2010

Its May.
In just a blink of eye, its already the fifth month of this year.
What I have done..? Hmm... Nothing much.
I guess I wasted a lots of time.

I haven't watch Ip Man 2 and Iron Man 2 yet.
WaiYap watched with ChangWei and Alex, swt, din't even call me.

Bie Guai Ta - Ron Ng
Hahas, he is handsome, nice body figure, and very good in acting.
Conclusion, AWESOME !
He is coming to Malaysia together with few other singer, May 22,
concert.
But too bad I don't think I'm attending, cuz I no one is gonna watch it with me. =.="

Hahas, I still remember KahYeng said that she don't like him.
Wonder is it the same now... O_O

College gonna start, 10 May.

-Mun Chun-

4 comments:

  1. Z..say i din call u again...ZZZ

    -waiyap-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahas.. got meh.. you tell me sat n sun not free.. den no more d.. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. =_=, u dun like him also nonid dun rmb him..
    Ron Ng Cheuk-hei ..if still duno ah.. I suggest u watch de 9.30 WLT drama.. lol

    ReplyDelete