10/05/2010
This day, start with an obstacles.
Early in the morning, I'm supposed to fetch JunHong.
He said, call me when you reach my house there.
Today, when I reach, I called, but it says,
"Please Reload to make further blablabla.."
OMG ! O_O... So, I rushed to the nearest 7-11 available,
but then the stupid worker there said, sorry ah, kena tunggu hingga pukul 7.
I said, sekarang 7 la ! O_O
She said, Kena tunggu shift lain, shift saya sudah tamat..
WOW.. so 7-11?!
Luckly, and finally, JunHong decided to call me because I'm so late.
By the time I reach TARC, I still manage to get there in time.
Ngam ngamm houu 7.30 a.m.
Then, the first thing that we are required to do is to que up, (at the College's Hall)
to take the TARC Uniform and change it immediately after getting it.
and so, the talk started, Mass Call.
7.30-9.30 , saw Marcus there.
Then, continue 9.30 - 12.00
Choosing the Course Rep and others. Conducted by the seniors.
Here comes the trouble, from 12.00-1.30,
1.30 there is another class I need to attend, Briefing.
The problem is that, I got no friends there =_=" , so end up wandering around.
But not for long I guess, meet Terliang there, then meet up with JunHong.
Saw Venee there O_O !! She seems so energetic, waves dou so geng..
Then there is this person , Shaun, who can beatbox so awesomely.
He is promoting the Talent Time Night (TT Night).
There is also a OO Night, which means Orientation Oddyssey Night.
So many event there, coming there is also a ATCL.
If I'm not mistaken, Adapting To College's Life.
Then JunHong take me for a walk around the college.
1.30-330 lecturer briefing us.
After the class, meet Kien Lam and Marcus in the canteen.
Oh, and from what I heard from Terliang and JunHong, the first canteen's toilet,
is actually HAUNTED ! OMG.. =_="
Anyway, lets continue.
Then I went to Wangsa Walk alone to meet up with JunHong them.
(Luckly din't sesat)
Play bowling with them, together with Terliang's ..... er... xDD.. you all know la..
4 ppl =D
And when I got back home, its already around 6.45 ...
So tired, that I fell asleep when I lie on the couch...
When I wake up, its already 8.00...
Well, tomorrow don't have class, so I can at least rest a bit. =)
Gonna work hard.
When I online, few of my friends asked, got pretty girls? got cute girls?
Well, if you must know, in my class, the answer is no, I dont think so?
Even if there is, I didn't notice because there is 230 peoples in my class.
And for now, I dont think I have any interest in relationship yet..
-Mun Chun-
This day, start with an obstacles.
Early in the morning, I'm supposed to fetch JunHong.
He said, call me when you reach my house there.
Today, when I reach, I called, but it says,
"Please Reload to make further blablabla.."
OMG ! O_O... So, I rushed to the nearest 7-11 available,
but then the stupid worker there said, sorry ah, kena tunggu hingga pukul 7.
I said, sekarang 7 la ! O_O
She said, Kena tunggu shift lain, shift saya sudah tamat..
WOW.. so 7-11?!
Luckly, and finally, JunHong decided to call me because I'm so late.
By the time I reach TARC, I still manage to get there in time.
Ngam ngamm houu 7.30 a.m.
Then, the first thing that we are required to do is to que up, (at the College's Hall)
to take the TARC Uniform and change it immediately after getting it.
and so, the talk started, Mass Call.
7.30-9.30 , saw Marcus there.
Then, continue 9.30 - 12.00
Choosing the Course Rep and others. Conducted by the seniors.
Here comes the trouble, from 12.00-1.30,
1.30 there is another class I need to attend, Briefing.
The problem is that, I got no friends there =_=" , so end up wandering around.
But not for long I guess, meet Terliang there, then meet up with JunHong.
Saw Venee there O_O !! She seems so energetic, waves dou so geng..
Then there is this person , Shaun, who can beatbox so awesomely.
He is promoting the Talent Time Night (TT Night).
There is also a OO Night, which means Orientation Oddyssey Night.
So many event there, coming there is also a ATCL.
If I'm not mistaken, Adapting To College's Life.
Then JunHong take me for a walk around the college.
1.30-330 lecturer briefing us.
After the class, meet Kien Lam and Marcus in the canteen.
Oh, and from what I heard from Terliang and JunHong, the first canteen's toilet,
is actually HAUNTED ! OMG.. =_="
Anyway, lets continue.
Then I went to Wangsa Walk alone to meet up with JunHong them.
(Luckly din't sesat)
Play bowling with them, together with Terliang's ..... er... xDD.. you all know la..
4 ppl =D
And when I got back home, its already around 6.45 ...
So tired, that I fell asleep when I lie on the couch...
When I wake up, its already 8.00...
Well, tomorrow don't have class, so I can at least rest a bit. =)
Gonna work hard.
When I online, few of my friends asked, got pretty girls? got cute girls?
Well, if you must know, in my class, the answer is no, I dont think so?
Even if there is, I didn't notice because there is 230 peoples in my class.
And for now, I dont think I have any interest in relationship yet..
-Mun Chun-
much better than ME LEHH ! u noe lah.. skul got how big.. whole day in the same room den went another room so called classroom den END OF MY 1ST DAY ! really sien dao arhh ~~~ grow mushroom liao... >_< !
ReplyDeleteLol, you know my college, JunHong said, in the first month, he always sesat (in de college), cant find the class room.. too big d.. lol
ReplyDeletehaiyor! at least can lepak2 marh ..... >__< !!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelolx..
ReplyDeleteu studying in TarC arhh..
xP
if UTar then i can go find u.. xP
Haha, why? UTAR and TARC also just beside only ma.. O_O
ReplyDelete