09/03/2010
Haha, ABCDEFG are created by someone else,
and the rest of it I think on my own =D
A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl,
Hopefully I Just Know Loving My Number One Placed Queen,
Readily Serve Thou Unconditionally Voluntary,
With Xoxo You ZzZzZz..
I repeat ! ABCDEFG AINT ME CREATED !!
=P
Nothing to do today, really bored !!
Night all =)
btw, XOXO means
X = Kisses
O = Hugs
-Mun Chun-
Haha, ABCDEFG are created by someone else,
and the rest of it I think on my own =D
A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl,
Hopefully I Just Know Loving My Number One Placed Queen,
Readily Serve Thou Unconditionally Voluntary,
With Xoxo You ZzZzZz..
I repeat ! ABCDEFG AINT ME CREATED !!
=P
Nothing to do today, really bored !!
Night all =)
btw, XOXO means
X = Kisses
O = Hugs
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment