26/03/2010
Hahas, I think I'm making the font harder to read now. xD
Err.. please bear with it til I get a better background O_o
Lately, I have been thinking a lot.
But nothing came into my mind. Haha.
Just that there is a sentence stuck in my mind.
Athena, the name of a great goddess.
Ya I know, weird. Why?
Its a sentence from a story I'm reading about.
So, yeaa.. kinda stuck in my mind.
Theres a part of the story stuck in my mind too,
maybe its because, the story is kinda same like my life thats happening now to me.
Oh, I recieved a letter from TAR College.
Ask me to pay before
12th of April
12th of April... hmm.. kinda a meaningful day for me.
Why? lets keep it a secret. =)
And I skipped today's pelapis class.
Don't feel good when I wake up today, I mean the afternoon nap.
Feel kinda dizzy, blur, want to vomit, and hot.
So decided to take a rest.
Then, there is this grading to red II that I dint blog about.
Well, nothing much to say.
Without WaiYap there, there is nothing much I did.. Hahaa...
Well , kinda miss him, its been kinda long we dint see each other.
I think I passed, I dont think I will ever fail a grading. =.="
There is this old song I'm listening to,
Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
Quite not old song/new song.
Stop and Stare - One Republic
Song from a friend
Life After You - Chris Daughtry
I'm actually taking guitar lessons properly now.
Its already my second class, have to sharpen my basics more.
Few of my friends are going to National Service this monday.
My neck really hurts lately.
Tomorrow I'm going to Sunway Ice Skating.
My crush ain't my crush anymore.
And I'm going to sleep after I wash my face.
-Mun Chun-
Hahas, I think I'm making the font harder to read now. xD
Err.. please bear with it til I get a better background O_o
Lately, I have been thinking a lot.
But nothing came into my mind. Haha.
Just that there is a sentence stuck in my mind.
Athena, the name of a great goddess.
Ya I know, weird. Why?
Its a sentence from a story I'm reading about.
So, yeaa.. kinda stuck in my mind.
Theres a part of the story stuck in my mind too,
maybe its because, the story is kinda same like my life thats happening now to me.
Oh, I recieved a letter from TAR College.
Ask me to pay before
12th of April
12th of April... hmm.. kinda a meaningful day for me.
Why? lets keep it a secret. =)
And I skipped today's pelapis class.
Don't feel good when I wake up today, I mean the afternoon nap.
Feel kinda dizzy, blur, want to vomit, and hot.
So decided to take a rest.
Then, there is this grading to red II that I dint blog about.
Well, nothing much to say.
Without WaiYap there, there is nothing much I did.. Hahaa...
Well , kinda miss him, its been kinda long we dint see each other.
I think I passed, I dont think I will ever fail a grading. =.="
There is this old song I'm listening to,
Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
Quite not old song/new song.
Stop and Stare - One Republic
Song from a friend
Life After You - Chris Daughtry
I'm actually taking guitar lessons properly now.
Its already my second class, have to sharpen my basics more.
Few of my friends are going to National Service this monday.
My neck really hurts lately.
Tomorrow I'm going to Sunway Ice Skating.
My crush ain't my crush anymore.
And I'm going to sleep after I wash my face.
-Mun Chun-
much better .. haha!
ReplyDeleteI know why that is a meaningful day for you >_<
ReplyDelete