14/03/2010
Rawang Competition.
Too bad I cant join this year, overage ! ARH !!
But then nevermind, coached SaiHoong team. =D
His team includes Jason,ZhengYet,SaiHoong,SinRong, and JaJeat.
First time coaching, kinda nervous actually, hahaha.
Sorry guys, dint manage to get a gold =(.
But then Silver, not bad I guess.
Really have to thanks SaiHoong for his hard work, he won every of his match. =)
SinRong too !
After the whole event, its already around 7pm.
I know, so late.
I dont even have my lunch yet that time.
Got, MinYi's McDonald Got Ants Burger.
._____.
KB Team

Rawang Competition.
Too bad I cant join this year, overage ! ARH !!
But then nevermind, coached SaiHoong team. =D
His team includes Jason,ZhengYet,SaiHoong,SinRong, and JaJeat.
First time coaching, kinda nervous actually, hahaha.
Sorry guys, dint manage to get a gold =(.
But then Silver, not bad I guess.
Really have to thanks SaiHoong for his hard work, he won every of his match. =)
SinRong too !
After the whole event, its already around 7pm.
I know, so late.
I dont even have my lunch yet that time.
Got, MinYi's McDonald Got Ants Burger.
._____.
KB Team
The Hall
Here is where we talk lah ! DUIHZ..
After that, we went back to Kepong Metro Prima makan Pizza Hut !
The service there so charrr..
I'm so not going there eat Pizza again !
After fetching some of the juniors home, few of us went to
Big Tree which placed somewhere at the Sai Mai Lou Tong Sui there.
Second round~ hahaha..
We makan at there again :P
Thought of going to Green Apple after that, but then because its too late,
in the end canceled.
_________________________________________________
16/03/2010
TAR College.
Its kinda pretty there ! Hahaha..
Nice view ! =)
I think I'm gonna love it there.
Quantity Surveying,
here I'm coming !
-Mun Chun-
the burger with ants i din force u to eat also >O< !!i wanted to throw it u said u want to eat ..
ReplyDeleteDont waste mah ! >_<
ReplyDeleteAnd the burger cold jorr.. xDD
Nex time we go eat KFC.. =D
ewww... i dun like kfc.. the immature chicky chicky .. berdosa.. XDDD !!! NO NO .. i dun like KFC !
ReplyDeleteHaha.. then eat back McD la !
ReplyDelete