13/03/2010
In the morning I went to school, have the thoughts of
visiting some friends there, but then the displin teacher don't allow me to enter.
Reason = No Pass ! Takda Pass Tak Boleh Masuk.
Swtzz? Come on la wehh ! I'm sure he can recognize me !
I went to school so often after I graduated.
For dunno how many humdreds or thousands time he saw me before !
And he even once teach me went I'm still studying in this school !
GR~!
Nevermind, I went to Ali Food corner after that, makan =)
Together with CheeWeng em.
Later, we went to school again, have to say urusan Taekwondo only can.
=_="
In the morning I went to school, have the thoughts of
visiting some friends there, but then the displin teacher don't allow me to enter.
Reason = No Pass ! Takda Pass Tak Boleh Masuk.
Swtzz? Come on la wehh ! I'm sure he can recognize me !
I went to school so often after I graduated.
For dunno how many humdreds or thousands time he saw me before !
And he even once teach me went I'm still studying in this school !
GR~!
Nevermind, I went to Ali Food corner after that, makan =)
Together with CheeWeng em.
Later, we went to school again, have to say urusan Taekwondo only can.
=_="
But then by the time I went in, all already going off d.
So dint really get have the chance to see friends there =(
We start going to KLCC with the guide of GPS ! O.o
Kinda useful actually.. for someone like me who dont like to remember roads. lol
CheeWeng and me bought a shirt there once we reach.
Because the shirt he is wearing have some unknown white colour thingi stain?
Then I think the shirt is kinda nice, I wanted to have a blue colour,
but then out of stock. =.="
CheeWeng buy the green one, so I choose another one.
Wearing the same is kinda weird... I think?
So in the end I go for black and white.
So dint really get have the chance to see friends there =(
We start going to KLCC with the guide of GPS ! O.o
Kinda useful actually.. for someone like me who dont like to remember roads. lol
CheeWeng and me bought a shirt there once we reach.
Because the shirt he is wearing have some unknown white colour thingi stain?
Then I think the shirt is kinda nice, I wanted to have a blue colour,
but then out of stock. =.="
CheeWeng buy the green one, so I choose another one.
Wearing the same is kinda weird... I think?
So in the end I go for black and white.
We wear it once we bought it. xD
Hmm... first time wearing stripes.
Not bad =)
The education fair is kinda big ! wow =D !
So many colleges and universities there,
Hmm... first time wearing stripes.
Not bad =)
The education fair is kinda big ! wow =D !
So many colleges and universities there,
there are alot that I never heard or see before too.
After a long walk, asking for infos and stuffs~
(Most of the asking are not done by me.. they ask bout business, different course)
and a talk with my dad.
Finally, I decided to study this
"Diploma in Technology (Quantity Surveying)"
in short, it is known as QS.
At?
TarCollege =)
Gonna register soon ! Hahaha..
-Mun Chun-
After a long walk, asking for infos and stuffs~
(Most of the asking are not done by me.. they ask bout business, different course)
and a talk with my dad.
Finally, I decided to study this
"Diploma in Technology (Quantity Surveying)"
in short, it is known as QS.
At?
TarCollege =)
Gonna register soon ! Hahaha..
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment