01 March 2010

FriEnDLy mAtCh

28/02/2010

Went to Kelana Jaya there for a friendly match with BTFC.
Our transport = 7 cars.
Including mine xD

We follow sir's car together.
But then half way there, my car "sei for" at the traffic light.
Hahaha, and I lost track of em, ChangWei is behind me, so he lost too.
Paisehh... sorry~

In the end, me and Chang went into seperate way as well,
But I am lucky enough to saw Terliang at the opposite road. =)
Fortunately, ChangWei said that he kinda know Kelana Jaya roads.
And he manage to go there all by himself. GENG...
If me, surely cannot, my memories got problems, especially remembering roads.

Fought two and a half match only,
the first was with a BTFC fighter.
Second with JianLim, the half also with him.
I think my performance kinda ok, but my speed decreases =(
And Terliang is still go geng !! Alex said his speed increases !
ChangWei performance I think he decreases .. hope he can be his peak form again.

It was kinda fun =D
And its march today !
Half a month more to DE day !!

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment