10/03/2010
There is this song I kinda like it =)
Named "Wedding Dress" by TaeYang vocal singer for BigBang.
I really likes his MV, nice dance move and nice story as well. =D
He is kinda cool ! and lengzai =P
Heres the song !
Not the MV, I REPEAT !! BUKAN MV !!
But if search for MV, remember to search for HD and got lyrcis.
Like that only nice to watch.. Hahahaha...
(This is not my video, found in YouTube)
Just a short update, tomorrow result =)
After some friends wishing me good luck, I felt alot more better =)
"You should be my lady"
-Mun Chun-
There is this song I kinda like it =)
Named "Wedding Dress" by TaeYang vocal singer for BigBang.
I really likes his MV, nice dance move and nice story as well. =D
He is kinda cool ! and lengzai =P
Heres the song !
Not the MV, I REPEAT !! BUKAN MV !!
But if search for MV, remember to search for HD and got lyrcis.
Like that only nice to watch.. Hahahaha...
(This is not my video, found in YouTube)
Just a short update, tomorrow result =)
After some friends wishing me good luck, I felt alot more better =)
"You should be my lady"
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment