06/03/2010
So much things happended on this date.
Morning we when to SMK Raja Ali to perform a demonstration
for their school sport's day.
We do the demo until half, then JunHong stopped it as the floor condition not good.
I dint do anything as well, my left wrist not in good condition =(
The climax starts here.
When we return to our bags there, we found out that 3 phones,
1 camera and some amount of cash are lost ! OMG!! DANG..
YanShuang, Jenbhin, PeiXuan =(
YanShuang most chamm, her pone and her brand
new camera which really expensive all lost !!
We tried our best to find back their stuffs, but then in the end failed,
but what most gek sam is that we did ask someone to take care of our belongings
while we are all out there performing. For some reason, that fella just dint !!
He must be berpakat !!! HEMPHZZ..
Curse all of those who steal their things !! People hard work money ya know?!
Later on, we went back to KB to continue our general class.
But then Sir bring em to the jinjang police station to report this case.
If not mistaken, they went to sentul police station later on.
Ok, back to things happended at my side here.
We don't have enough of transport to go there. Hahaha..
But then have to, so we end up packed like sardin in the car =)
This time, Rawang Team joined us too.
Well, not the usual Rawang Team, I mean, usually there are only Senior WenSeng
and those senior senior.
This time others also joined, well there is a girl kinda cute =P
If not mistaken they call her Xiong Xiong?! lolz.. swtz.. erk hemz..
Not only me say her cute la ! Others say so as well.. please dont misunderstand ! Haha
*Fast Forward*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Central Market
They said this time got those YB YB vip peoples watching this time.
I got read the tittle for the perpose of performing on the wall.
Its for the "Sukan XIII Melaka" something like that if I'm not mistaken.
WOW, I feel proud to be able to perform for this =)
This time demonstration = Above Average
Probably we'll kinda mad so we all kicked harder?!
Hahahas, probably?
Too bad that we dint take a family picture together there =(
(wondering is there news about us on the newspaper? >_<)
Drive Time - . . . . - Skip -
Mcdonald !
Haha, at first we aren't planning to eat anything but just go home.
For some unknown reason, we went to McDonald at the Aman Puri to eat.
Its so hard to have Shenghan to eat together with us ! hahaha..
So in the end, SinRong,Jenbhin,Shenghan,YanShuang,JunHong, and Me =D
Quite fun there. Hahaha...
While we are on the way to our very own home sweets home houses,
we talked about Jesus and bibles history.
After SinRong and Shenghan left, things got scarier. =.="
We started to talk about scary stuffs like the Bermuda Triangle.
Then real Alien stuffs, what the? lolx
3 of us really got in a very cold condition. :P
This day, I realise that,
I do really care for the demo team.
No matter its Senior Team or Junior Team or even Ex-Senior Team.
We are all one big family =)
Though sad things happended today,
but enjoyable moments happended too.
Additional Stuffs
So much things happended on this date.
Morning we when to SMK Raja Ali to perform a demonstration
for their school sport's day.
We do the demo until half, then JunHong stopped it as the floor condition not good.
I dint do anything as well, my left wrist not in good condition =(
The climax starts here.
When we return to our bags there, we found out that 3 phones,
1 camera and some amount of cash are lost ! OMG!! DANG..
YanShuang, Jenbhin, PeiXuan =(
YanShuang most chamm, her pone and her brand
new camera which really expensive all lost !!
We tried our best to find back their stuffs, but then in the end failed,
but what most gek sam is that we did ask someone to take care of our belongings
while we are all out there performing. For some reason, that fella just dint !!
He must be berpakat !!! HEMPHZZ..
Curse all of those who steal their things !! People hard work money ya know?!
Later on, we went back to KB to continue our general class.
But then Sir bring em to the jinjang police station to report this case.
If not mistaken, they went to sentul police station later on.
Ok, back to things happended at my side here.
We don't have enough of transport to go there. Hahaha..
But then have to, so we end up packed like sardin in the car =)
This time, Rawang Team joined us too.
Well, not the usual Rawang Team, I mean, usually there are only Senior WenSeng
and those senior senior.
This time others also joined, well there is a girl kinda cute =P
If not mistaken they call her Xiong Xiong?! lolz.. swtz.. erk hemz..
Not only me say her cute la ! Others say so as well.. please dont misunderstand ! Haha
*Fast Forward*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Central Market
They said this time got those YB YB vip peoples watching this time.
I got read the tittle for the perpose of performing on the wall.
Its for the "Sukan XIII Melaka" something like that if I'm not mistaken.
WOW, I feel proud to be able to perform for this =)
This time demonstration = Above Average
Probably we'll kinda mad so we all kicked harder?!
Hahahas, probably?
Too bad that we dint take a family picture together there =(
(wondering is there news about us on the newspaper? >_<)
Drive Time - . . . . - Skip -
Mcdonald !
Haha, at first we aren't planning to eat anything but just go home.
For some unknown reason, we went to McDonald at the Aman Puri to eat.
Its so hard to have Shenghan to eat together with us ! hahaha..
So in the end, SinRong,Jenbhin,Shenghan,YanShuang,JunHong, and Me =D
Quite fun there. Hahaha...
While we are on the way to our very own home sweets home houses,
we talked about Jesus and bibles history.
After SinRong and Shenghan left, things got scarier. =.="
We started to talk about scary stuffs like the Bermuda Triangle.
Then real Alien stuffs, what the? lolx
3 of us really got in a very cold condition. :P
This day, I realise that,
I do really care for the demo team.
No matter its Senior Team or Junior Team or even Ex-Senior Team.
We are all one big family =)
Though sad things happended today,
but enjoyable moments happended too.
Additional Stuffs
11th March !
SPM result, coming thursday.
Really kinda nervous.
I remember back a sentence I used to say,
Embrace our Life
-Mun Chun-
SPM result, coming thursday.
Really kinda nervous.
I remember back a sentence I used to say,
Embrace our Life
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment