19 October 2009

sLowLy...

17/10/2009 & 18/10/2009

Slowly, I hope things can be returned just like last time.
I admit I always stay in my own world.
Sometime I think thoughts that people dont think.

I'm not good at caring one friendship.
I always the one who create the problem.
Everytime after one friendship finally able to got back,
another always happen.

Dont really know what I'm thinking now.
.......................................................


About the party.
End up almost alone, thanks to KahYeng
for accompanying me.

We both walk together to the park,
Haha, looks like couple horr? xDD
No la.. just that both of us got left out... lolz..
Walked awhile with her.
Felt kinda nice actually, to have someone to accompany beside.
Desa Park City during the night hour really do looks
magnificant.
Totally beautiful.
Then, we celebrated Shenghan birthday there.

Went into the MaxValue.
HengWei buying Sushi..

In the end,
7 of us overnight at WaiYap house.
and really OMG with Jenbhin. =.="

The next day remains me and ChangWei.
We stayed til around 11 o'clock.
Whole day playing poker =.="..
Our last activity = Silent Hill
xlolx

Now I really beh tahan..
Very tired.

Its not that I'm not
Happy.
-Mun Chun- __________I'm just lonely...

2 comments: