05/10/2009
Passed.
Haha, kinda nervous actually.
Scared I will fail then need to retake, waste money and time.
Luckily pass.
Macam want fail want fail like that la.. x()
The hill thingi luckily ~
Then the 3 point turn, also lucky~
On the road got
18/20
zZzZzZzZz
What the hell ?
I see the mistake also swtxz.. =.="
Menggunakan brek kaki dan tangan. xlolx
I did what the teacher and the undang teach de worrr...
But nevermind la.. Haha..
Pass can le~ ^^
Hehe, after SPM...
We go back to the Petrol Station eat maggi mee..
Miss there...
But I don't have a car now~ Haha..
-Mun Chun-
Passed.
Haha, kinda nervous actually.
Scared I will fail then need to retake, waste money and time.
Luckily pass.
Macam want fail want fail like that la.. x()
The hill thingi luckily ~
Then the 3 point turn, also lucky~
On the road got
18/20
zZzZzZzZz
What the hell ?
I see the mistake also swtxz.. =.="
Menggunakan brek kaki dan tangan. xlolx
I did what the teacher and the undang teach de worrr...
But nevermind la.. Haha..
Pass can le~ ^^
Hehe, after SPM...
We go back to the Petrol Station eat maggi mee..
Miss there...
But I don't have a car now~ Haha..
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment