16/10/2009
I have been starring at this blank page for awhile.
Maybe, I'm thinking what to write about it.
I have been starring at this blank page for awhile.
Maybe, I'm thinking what to write about it.
There is so much of things I wanted to say.
But then, now, I can't even think one of it.
Lately, almost everynight, I dream about someone.
Someone very important to me.
Lately, almost everynight, I dream about someone.
Someone very important to me.
There are dreams that makes me happy.
There also that makes me sad.
There also that makes me sad.
Sometimes, I even thought that the dream I dreamed are real.
Unfortunately, its not.
In the dream, even simple things can made me happy.
Just dreaming that talking with you,
such simple things.
such simple things.
Maybe I am really simple minded.
Ever since the last time we talk to each other,
everytime I wash my hand,
I will think about you.
I will think about you.
You're the one who teach me how to watch my hand properly.
I don't really know what to say.
But, you are really very important to me.
I learned this from a friend of mine.
Hope she won't mind I'm using it here.
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget"
-Mun Chun-
Hope she won't mind I'm using it here.
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget"
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment