19 October 2009

OnE mOnTH

19/10/2009

Thanks for reading my blog until now.
I dont know how many people are reading my blogs.
How many peoples I'm sharing my life with,
but thanks for staying here, reading it til now.

Hope ya all will wait for me to update this blog again.
Even my blog sometimes are truly boring,
full of sorrowful things, but its still my life.

I dont really have people to share my life,
honestly, no one.
But I'm still glad I am able to share a part of my life here.

Everytime someone leave a comment in my post,
I felt happy.
Everytime I discover a comment in the post,
I'm very curios at it, I always read it immediately.
When there are no peoples leaving message in my blog,
my blog looks so lonely.
It makes me kinda sad.
It makes me felt like sharing my life with no one.
Typing here is like talking to another me.

But luckily, there are people reading it.
I dont have to talk to the another me.

YOU
who reading it now, makes me alive.
who reading it now, makes me less lonely.
who reading it now, understand me more.
who reading it now, is a part of my life.

You might never let me know the existance of you
reading my posts.
Even so, you are still a part of my life.

I hope you all will wait for me for about 50 days.
I will be having my exam.
Just 30 more days to my exam.
This 30 days, you won't be able to chat with me thru anymore..
I will be trying my best to study for the examination.

But if you are sad,
I will be just right here.
SMS to my phone, I promise I will be here.

I got only one month to prepare this war.
I really needs supports.
In my life, I'm always alone.
I hope at least there are people besides me putting
his/her hand on my shoulder.
Saying "Dont Worry, I'm right beside you".
Maybe I'm too greedy, don't appreciate things I have now.
But now, I have nothing to lose.
Because, I have nothing.
Only a little of friendship.

And this little of friendship, is my life.

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. Hey. [Don't worry,I'm right beside you.] (:
    Good luck in your coming exam ye.
    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now , You are not alone .
    You are not have nothing .
    You have me now =)
    So , appreciate me nia =P

    ReplyDelete