12 October 2009

Holidays Update..xDD

12/10/2009

We are taking a break because of the PMR.
I think it is kinda stupid. =.="
I wasted my time again.. xD
Just can't study at home !! @_@

Sick for already few days... =(
Stupid flu, hate it the most !!
Minyi ask who will like it?!!
xlolx

BIRD !!
Bird Flu~~

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Okok... Erk hemz...

Dint really go anywhere or do anything this break.
Except than yesterday,
First time drive the car alone. :P
Its also the first time I drive after getting my lisen~
kekekez..

First, went to ChangWei's house.
Then we makan (he makan.. I minum ajerr..) @_@"
Then game awhile in his house....
Then together with him went to DPC
(Desa Park City)
Together with WaiYap jogging.

Seii Lohh.. @_@
Jog for 4 rounds like that also like want die want die d..
Really long time no training.
After the jogging, we went to Sri Sinar's mamak.
I forgot whats the name adi.. Hahaha...
WaiYap said that he eat that mamak since he was
Standard 4 but never ever try to remember the name of it.
He said he will remember it this time, probably he forgot d !!

Haha,
on the way we go back to DPC,
we wants to go up the hill to see scenary de..
But then the guard don't let us park the car there =.="
Really gek sei, so have to see the scenary while
going down the hill slowly.
Still manage to see some scenary~
Looks nice actually~
WaiYap said that next time we cycle go up see.
xDD... but where to find so many bike... @_@

Currently thats all,
Today gonna be another boring day~
Hope it won't. xD

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. aiyer.. why so short dee.. must describe maii how was ur parking .. met aunty uncle .. saw dogs ... all those marhh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... then I nid to buka another blog purposely for you liao~ @_@..
    If not other ppls wil sienz sei !! Haha..

    ReplyDelete