03/09/2009
Happy Mooncake Festival !!
and of cuz
Happy Birthday Yi Sen~
Study hard, Play hard.
Haha..
Went to school early 10 o'clock just to study
Additional Mathetics.
Learn another new topic,
Linear Programming.. I think it is kinda easy.. Haha..
Good for me... =D
Afternoon makan KFC together with classmates.
Then 3 o'clock car training...
Gonna take the examination this monday..
OMG..
Wish me luck bah.. I dont want to take second time...
Dont wanna waste money... sobz sobzx...
Night we went to Yi Sen house to celebrate his birthday.
Hehe.. BBQ... Hot dog gou sao... xDD
I BBQ around 40 hot dogs.... WUAHAHAHA.. and all of them oso tasty !
GENG LEHH... Hahaha..
We still main TANG LUNG like kids... xlolx..
____________________________________________________
04/09/2009
Study.
Morning 9 o'clock went to school.
Planned to study Physics, our teacher
= Kua Zhi Hao =
Hahahahahahahaha...
But then all FFK d... =.="
In the end ah... only me and ChangWei there...
Then I changed the subject to Additional Mathematics some more..
What to do?!!
Additional Mathematcis Failed Mah... T_T
So really have to improve it...
Tonight if not mistaken theres a match between
Liverpool and Chealsea?
Hmm.. I forgot..
Around 10.50? Around la around la...
Actually I wanted to watch together with Chang de...
But then.. Think har think harr...
He stay so far.. tomorrow school some more.. Also dont want la..
One Time - Justin Bieber
-Mun Chun-
Happy Mooncake Festival !!
and of cuz
Happy Birthday Yi Sen~
Study hard, Play hard.
Haha..
Went to school early 10 o'clock just to study
Additional Mathetics.
Learn another new topic,
Linear Programming.. I think it is kinda easy.. Haha..
Good for me... =D
Afternoon makan KFC together with classmates.
Then 3 o'clock car training...
Gonna take the examination this monday..
OMG..
Wish me luck bah.. I dont want to take second time...
Dont wanna waste money... sobz sobzx...
Night we went to Yi Sen house to celebrate his birthday.
Hehe.. BBQ... Hot dog gou sao... xDD
I BBQ around 40 hot dogs.... WUAHAHAHA.. and all of them oso tasty !
GENG LEHH... Hahaha..
We still main TANG LUNG like kids... xlolx..
____________________________________________________
04/09/2009
Study.
Morning 9 o'clock went to school.
Planned to study Physics, our teacher
= Kua Zhi Hao =
Hahahahahahahaha...
But then all FFK d... =.="
In the end ah... only me and ChangWei there...
Then I changed the subject to Additional Mathematics some more..
What to do?!!
Additional Mathematcis Failed Mah... T_T
So really have to improve it...
Tonight if not mistaken theres a match between
Liverpool and Chealsea?
Hmm.. I forgot..
Around 10.50? Around la around la...
Actually I wanted to watch together with Chang de...
But then.. Think har think harr...
He stay so far.. tomorrow school some more.. Also dont want la..
One Time - Justin Bieber
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment