26 May 2009

DaRi PuNcAk iNgiN kE AnGkaSa

26/05/2009

Gemuruh by Faizal Tahir.
Quite nice, xD.
Well, I didnt found it myself =.=".
I'm not the kind whom listens to malay songs so sudden.
Only those which is recommended by friends, gud friends.
This one, by ChangWei. Haha, he does knows how to pick malay songs.

Exams finally ended today.

Seems that, I'm really tired.
Finally I have the chance to rest awhile after what happened.
Yesterday, I dreamed a few dreams in just a night.
Kinda alots of weird characters appeared.
Close friends of mine, those whom not close, those whom I dont really know.
xlolx
All kinds of friends.

Dont really have the mood to chat lately, xD.
So, e... kinda sorry if I ignored anyone.
>_<

Wei Yi by LeeHom.
Now that I listen this song again, it gives me another meaning now.
It reminds me of someone.
Full of promises, but its already past.
I dont know the promises I promised, is still a promise or not.
Cuz, its already meaningless.
Is this, still a promise...?

Nevermind about that first,
I still need to concentrate on something thats near.
Perform the best.
Be in the best form, put others aside first, especially private problems.

From top to the space.
DaRi PuNcAk iNgiN kE AnGkaSa.
I just wanted to be the sky.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment