24 May 2009

KiNdA geTTiNg OvEr

24/05/2009

DONE
....

Third week demostration at central market.
Result- Average.

Finally, I am back blogging here.
I mean, really, typing stuffs.
xlolx

I actually knew that, there are some of my friends,
helping me about this stuff.
Just that they dont have the intention to let me know.
Thanks anyway.
And thanks them whom supported me.. xD

Then, there is also a friend of mine whom "keng gai" with me everynight.
..xlolx..
exam some more, I still go and disturb my friend.
everynight til late late 11 o'clock like that, people still need study !
THANKSSZxx

And also someone la...
MSN chat with me.. chat till... walau... dunno what thingi also
chatted. xD
Thanks also, I really felt better after expressing all the things out.

What I actually thought of friends are,
Someone whom accompanies you when you are in trouble,
Helpes you, stand beside you, wont betray you,
tell you whats right, sometimes they even scolded you about it.
xlolx

Do you have such friend?
If you got mad because they said something you dont like.
Then no need to be friend with from the start.
No friends understands you? Did you tell em what you want?
Did you express out your feelings to them?
Why you didn't tell secrets to them?
Dont blame them, blame yourself.
Because, you dont believe in them.
If they broke the promise and tell others bout the secrets.
Then is their fault, in the same time, also your fault,
cuz you choosed to believe in them, because.

BELIEVES,
is the hardest among all,
friendship depends on it.

No matter how much ones wants to be friend with someone,
its useless as the other one doesnt want to.
Why am I saying this now?
No idea, telling someone?
Not really, I doubt she will ever visit this link ever again.

Enough for now,
slowly recovering.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment