05 May 2009

Be gLaDfuL

05/05/2009

Sometimes I am so glad, that my friends are still by my side.
Saying Hi to them everyday.
Just like today, my day started with a Hi,
to.. Whoever.. lolxz... I dont even remember.

My day ended with a bye to WaiYap.

If I were ask god to give me friendship,
what will he give me?
Friendship?!
Will the one you wished to be friend with suddenly come to you
early in the morning and act very friend to you?
Well, I dont think so.

But a oppurtunity to strenghten the friendship.

Sometimes I will stop, take a look around.
Who is with me now?
Having fun?
Who is she/he to me?

A part of my life.

And KahYeng, I think I'm getting unlucky lately, =.="
to take back too much luck !
I need some too~!

And HengWei !
Dont so forgetful D !! Where is your Chemistry Text Book?!!
OMG?!

And I'm not a baby !!
Just wanted to drink MILK !!

-Mun Chun-

3 comments: