09 May 2009

I WiLL tRy mY bEsT

8/05/2009

A no go home day.
Well almost, I reach home around 11.30 p.m.
Hahaha.

And I think, I kinda took ChangWei's place for this coming sunday demo.
SdOOoRrZy..

It was a damn tiring day. T_T.
No rest for me.
Morning 6.00a.m woke up.
School until 12.45p.m, then meeting in the 5M..
Lolx, not really meeting, I'm doing Modern Mathematic there...xD
Then 2.46p.m start training...
OMG la !!
Damn tough...
I mean for me la... Long time no training, RUSTY !!
xD

Til now I still can't forget the training he gave. zZzZzZ
then finish around 4.30p.m.
Chit Chat til 6.00p.m.
Wait alone til 7.00p.m. ( So Lonely... T_T )
Training start again, HAHA, luckily no others senior there.
I taking class... xD.. for the first 30 minute la...
Then WeiKit came d~
Don't really need to train that time... ^^...
Then 8.00p.m.
Went to The another gym room (paiseh.. dunno what tat place call D...)
Train for demo.
Until 11.00p.m.

then JunHong fetch me home... Thanks Kuuu~
We went to the e... SHELL + 7-11 + DOMINO ?
That place drink... then... aiyaa.. hungry ah.. eat sumore ! xD
Finally 11.30 home.. T_T
Home Sweets Home !

Whole day I only ate ONE tan-tart...
TWO roti.

Then in da 7-11,
ONE sluuuuuurrrrpeeeeeee... @_@ brain freeze...
and ONE mini packet of fried rice which cost RM.180.

xlolx
Well, there is a sentence I can't seems to forget.
Minyi,
ShE sAiD: I nEvEr sAw In SuCh CoNdiTiOn BeForE.
( During training )

Yea, I admit, can't believe I'm in such condition.
Am I really gotten that weak?

Maybe a reason except for winning gold to train coulda help with it.

-Mun Chun-

1 comment:

  1. jiayouuuu!!^^ support u always!mua..eh wait!iks i dunwan to make u shy

    ReplyDelete