My mood today = GOOD
but kinda exhausted..
Haha, I think everytime I tired myself, I felt better.
It does felt better when I did something good.
Few of the T.Lions , Yupzz.. thats our team name now..
(I think so.. =.=", faster decide a name la you all ! ISHH)
Went back to the gym room, clean things up !
ChangWei, WaiYap, Shenghan, WeiKit, MinYi, Terliang, YouKean,
and me.
Now I think back what happened one month ago,
everythings, seems so memorial. Hahaha,
I'm really glad I'm in the team.
Last sunday performance was a success ! xD..
Well, only two self-def not really... arr...T_T
NVM !!
Sirs even gave us compliment,
Other than GOOD, I cant think of any other word.
lolx, Singing contest meh... =.="..
The "Nan Yang Siang Pao"? dunno how to spell.. :P
Today news, got mention bout us... ^^
The "Star" and "China Express" haven got...
Well, dont really have things to worry now.
Just that something, bothering me.
Once, very important to me.
Now, it is still the same.
You're very important to me, so, please dont give up yet.
I mAke A wiSh HeRe...
You might not be able to listen, read, see, feel,
what I said here.
But, it always in my heart, there is a transparent bond.
~progressing~
Tomorrow going gai gai with the team.. ^^
-Mun Chun-
yerrr..so shuang go gaigai~
ReplyDeletehey! come out in paper again ler today! star metro 18 xD!
ReplyDelete