17 May 2009

jUsT TeLLiNg, MeAns NoThiNg.

16/05/2009

I dont really care about the MSSKL now.
Just telling you,
I'm actually not always free.
I'm also very busy, everytime we chat I'm also doing things.
Why I reply so fast? When I'm busy?
xlolx

I did said you causes I dint manage to take the video.
Did I blame you?
xlolx

I did said its mid year only, no need to study larr...
Why? cuz you are abandoning your health.
Eating while studying is not gud.
Makes no sense? fine, my fault.

I did said you are ego,
Ain't you?
xlolx

Why must I evade you?
Cuz I'm wrong? Why don't you evade me?
xlolx

I always put you in the first,
Did you?
xlolx

Did I tell you I felt like crying?
xlolx

You said you want to understand me more?
Did you?
xlolx

Do you think you didn't make me angry before?
Yes you did, sometimes you dint even know,
Did I forgive you?
xlolx

Do you ever think what WaiYap will felt when things became like this?
You didn't.
If you want him felt better, you better ask him not to find me.

Did all this mean anything to you?
Nothing.
xlolx

What am I doing here?
Wasting my time?
Do you hate me?
Haha, Yes.
Do I hate you?
What you think?

-Mun Chun-

2 comments: