13/05/2009
Lately, I'm kinda being negative thinking.
Well, not in school.
Or anywhere else except for house.
Wonder why?
Lately, things are reminding me about the past.
I know I'm really sucks at it.
So, please stop reminding me about it.
I kept acting that I'm ok, I'm alright.
Typing, "Haha, xD, Lolx"
But actually deep in my heart, its breaking.
Always Cheering myself up, its ok.
Its just a matter of time.
Others keep telling me the same thing,
"You will sure meet a better one in the future."
But, how about right now?
I'm tired of waiting.
Friends sometimes tried to cheer me up,
Now you are only 16++~ haii yorrr...
Got people 26++ also haven't paktoh once before laa...
What you scare la..
When you go college, or university, or work that time.
Sure will got de...
xlolx
Lately, I'm kinda being negative thinking.
Well, not in school.
Or anywhere else except for house.
Wonder why?
Lately, things are reminding me about the past.
I know I'm really sucks at it.
So, please stop reminding me about it.
I kept acting that I'm ok, I'm alright.
Typing, "Haha, xD, Lolx"
But actually deep in my heart, its breaking.
Always Cheering myself up, its ok.
Its just a matter of time.
Others keep telling me the same thing,
"You will sure meet a better one in the future."
But, how about right now?
I'm tired of waiting.
Friends sometimes tried to cheer me up,
Now you are only 16++~ haii yorrr...
Got people 26++ also haven't paktoh once before laa...
What you scare la..
When you go college, or university, or work that time.
Sure will got de...
xlolx
Now I understand, being kind, is not everything.
Why should I?
I don't get any reward or anything in return.
People will just probably return you with a Thank You.
And, thats it, no more.
Later on, he/she even will forget that I once helped em.
Its not that I want anyone to remember or anything.
What I'm trying to say is that...
being kind can't help you to persuate a girl.
What for being kind?
xlolx
友情
I dont wanna a misunderstand again.
Dont put so much hope.
爱情
Its almost impossible.
How to know whats someone thinking?
No way.
Unless by words.
How to know?
Oh, nevermind.
Examination week.
Kinda a bother.
MSSKL Saturday.
Demostration Sunday.
Additional Mathematic Tomorrow.
S.H.I.T
-Mun Chun-
Why should I?
I don't get any reward or anything in return.
People will just probably return you with a Thank You.
And, thats it, no more.
Later on, he/she even will forget that I once helped em.
Its not that I want anyone to remember or anything.
What I'm trying to say is that...
being kind can't help you to persuate a girl.
What for being kind?
xlolx
友情
I dont wanna a misunderstand again.
Dont put so much hope.
爱情
Its almost impossible.
How to know whats someone thinking?
No way.
Unless by words.
How to know?
Oh, nevermind.
Examination week.
Kinda a bother.
MSSKL Saturday.
Demostration Sunday.
Additional Mathematic Tomorrow.
S.H.I.T
-Mun Chun-
Yes , by heart . =)
ReplyDeleteDear , it is not impossible thing now .
Love ya .