28/11/2010
Hiatus the blog lately. =x
Oh well, lately been busy for the assignments, drawings and stuffs.
Hiatus the blog lately. =x
Oh well, lately been busy for the assignments, drawings and stuffs.
Moreover, don't really feeling like blogging anything.
In addition, theres nothing special to blog about. =/
Thats why my blog left empty lately.
The biggest changes these few days is that my family except my bro and also me,
In addition, theres nothing special to blog about. =/
Thats why my blog left empty lately.
The biggest changes these few days is that my family except my bro and also me,
went to Sabah to enjoy their holiday. T_T
Left me alone in the house, felt so empty now.
Normally this time my house will be full with sounds, awww... family sick. xD
Left me alone in the house, felt so empty now.
Normally this time my house will be full with sounds, awww... family sick. xD
Then, I able to lend a keyboard from a friend of mine, Kien Lam.
Thanks a lots, now I have a keyboard to practice. ^^
I'll handle it with care. =)
Yesterday spend my whole day to draw the Technical Drawing Assignments.
I'd done 5 out of 6 drawings. =)
One more to go ! The hardest one. =P
Thanks a lots, now I have a keyboard to practice. ^^
I'll handle it with care. =)
Yesterday spend my whole day to draw the Technical Drawing Assignments.
I'd done 5 out of 6 drawings. =)
One more to go ! The hardest one. =P
Alrighty, maybe after I finish the six drawings I post it up here. =)
Byees !!
-Mun Chun-
Byees !!
-Mun Chun-
Dear !! O_O
ReplyDelete=P
zomok?! O_O
ReplyDelete