13/10/2010
Had a Taekwondo TL Referee Appreciation Dinner just now.
Venue: S'more at The Sphere, Bangsar South City.
Time: 6pm - 9pm.
Type: Buffet.
Type: Buffet.

We were requested to reach the TL gym 5 o'clock sharp, but the thing is,
SinRoong got in a wrong "U-turn". =P
He supposed to take the U-turn near the Jusco.
Instead of taking it, he went up to the bridge and then lost his way to
Sg.Buluh, turn to Valencia, then turn to MRR2, next he is near to the way to Genting Highlands.
Incredible isn't it? Amazingly, his phone out of battery when he almost reach us. =x
In the end, we waited for 2 hours for him with the others went there first.
SinRoong got in a wrong "U-turn". =P
He supposed to take the U-turn near the Jusco.
Instead of taking it, he went up to the bridge and then lost his way to
Sg.Buluh, turn to Valencia, then turn to MRR2, next he is near to the way to Genting Highlands.
Incredible isn't it? Amazingly, his phone out of battery when he almost reach us. =x
In the end, we waited for 2 hours for him with the others went there first.

We reach 8.45pm. They stop the buffet 9.00pm. =_=
So in the end, we eat kinda fast. =PGot kinda full luckily. Thanks to few of them takes the food for us earlier. =P
Hmm.. feel kinda bad with the measurement assignment, didn't help them to do. =(
I am Sorry~
I am Sorry~
_________________________________________________________
11/11/2010
It's Wan Yuan's birthday on that day. =)
I do remember how I felt that day although I post it only now. xD
I do remember how I felt that day although I post it only now. xD
I felt happy ! =D
Group C ! (Original)
It's been a long time we didn't celebrate things together. =)
I do feel very happy when we get together like this. ^^
Hahas, but what makes me very happy that time is when Tony and I outside of the hall.
Waiting for the class to end. So nervous that time, Tony have to hold the cake went in.
Waiting for the class to end. So nervous that time, Tony have to hold the cake went in.
Hahahahas, I'm really happy and excited that time. C:
Hahas, Tony got forced to kiss her. xD
-Mun Chun-
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment