20/11/2010
Gladly, we able to finish the Building Construction II assignment although
its not in time. We rushed for it on today morning. =x
Thanks and Sorry especially to WeiPing and Jimmy, knew that both of
Thanks and Sorry especially to WeiPing and Jimmy, knew that both of
you two did a lots of things. =/
I know that I didn't help much. So, really thank you. =)
In the end, we finish our assignment in CITC, time of almost 11.30am.
The class starts 11am. xD
The worst is that, today is the mid year examination. =P
We ran there, hahas, when we reach, few of us also laughed.
We can hear each other breathing hardly and complaining about the exhaustion.
The class starts 11am. xD
The worst is that, today is the mid year examination. =P
We ran there, hahas, when we reach, few of us also laughed.
We can hear each other breathing hardly and complaining about the exhaustion.
Whats makes the funniest is that Rex went to washroom when the test just started for awhile.
When the tutor ask him why he need to go toilet so early, he said that
"Ran too much, I want to vomit." xDD !!
When the tutor ask him why he need to go toilet so early, he said that
"Ran too much, I want to vomit." xDD !!
Although assignment is hard, seems like I found the fun part of it. =)
I'm gonna work harder so that my team mate can reduce their stress and work. =D
I'm gonna work harder so that my team mate can reduce their stress and work. =D
Too bad I didn't take the assignment drawings pictures this time. =(
If not can show you amazing people drawings that drawn by WeiPing and Jimmy. c:
If not can show you amazing people drawings that drawn by WeiPing and Jimmy. c:
The test is not very hard but its not easy for me. Probably because I didn't study for it. =x
After fetching my lovely dear home, went to WaiYap's house. ^^
Spent some enjoyable time with him and ShinLoong just now. =D
Played PS3 the whole day. Hahahas, but we kept laughing about the stupid stuffs in the game.
Long time didn't enjoy such gaming time. ^^
Had my dinner at his house too, MeeHon Vegetarian Laksa (If not mistaken).
Taste nice. =) , somehow, food in WaiYap's house always seems so nice to eat especially with him around although every time I eat at his house he is also around. xDD
Thank You for the fun time~ =D
After fetching my lovely dear home, went to WaiYap's house. ^^
Spent some enjoyable time with him and ShinLoong just now. =D
Played PS3 the whole day. Hahahas, but we kept laughing about the stupid stuffs in the game.
Long time didn't enjoy such gaming time. ^^
Had my dinner at his house too, MeeHon Vegetarian Laksa (If not mistaken).
Taste nice. =) , somehow, food in WaiYap's house always seems so nice to eat especially with him around although every time I eat at his house he is also around. xDD
Thank You for the fun time~ =D
Watched Harry Potter : Deathly Hallows Part I with my dear, two days ago.
It's nice. I think I understand the story the most this episode.
My English improved? :P
It's nice. I think I understand the story the most this episode.
My English improved? :P
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment