05 December 2010

Hero

05/12/2010

Alright, I'm back. =)
Lets start with my previous assignment.
Last week, we are required to submit six objects of 3D drawings.
Here are few photos of it.

These few drawings really makes us go crazy. xDD
Few of the drawing really very hard to draw, there is one which
doesn't make any sense at all. =P

Finally, we're able to make it before the due date. ^^
Although so, there is still a final stage of hell waiting for us before the heaven. =(
Another drawing to do, need to be submitted this Wednesday.

It's only half way now. One more side of the house haven't done yet.
The details haven't fill in yet. =(

Gotta buck up, pull my socks up ! ( I still remember Mrs. Au used to say this to me. )
FYI, Mrs. Au is my secondary school English teacher.
Miss her English lesson very much. T_T

Last week, we also submitted another two assignment.

Measurement
- FULL WITH DESCRIPTIONS.
- FULL WITH NUMBERS.
- FULL WITH DITTOs.

and also

Building Services
- FULL WITH FUNCTIONS.
- FULL WITH PROBLEMS.
- FULL WITH IMPROVEMENTS.

Now, the lecturer request us to submit a power point slide show to him. =/
All of us wondering why do he need it, it's not like he need us to have a
presentation about the assignment we submit to him. .__. weird?

Then, last Sunday, my parents back from Sabah.
Souvenir for me from them:
Two Orang Utan postcard. LOLS!!

They said they don't know what to buy for me. =P
Said I have too many T-shirts, therefore, they don't buy a Sabah Tee for me. :O
In addition, moms said these "Monkey" looks like me. =__=
Do I? =x

Yesterday played Basketball with 5 people at first.
SeeJiun, Rex, TianMun, Derrick, Jon and Me.
Then, add another two person, which are Miko and YY.

Had lots of fun yesterday basketball. =)
Its been a long time I didn't play it.

Me: I am gonna Slam Dunk !!
YY: It won't be east ! I'll try block it !

Then I rush back to Kepong Baru, Demonstration Team meeting.
I want to be back in the team. =l , hope that the training time is suitable.

Then finally back to today.
WeiPing, my dear, and me went to TAR College to do our drawing.
Which is the previous picture at the top I shown just now.

At first my dear plan to study for the coming test this week together.
But two of them "put airplane" making my dear to be depressed.
Thought of doing group studying at late night ( which is suppose to be now at this time )
but then Miko said that she can't make it.

This makes my dear even more depressed. =(
Cheer up dear~

I'm here with ya. ^^

When I back home, my parents suddenly gave me this.

New shirt to wear. =)

I'm actually having my Measurement test tomorrow.
Screaming ! xDD

-Mun Chun-

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, Dear looks like monkey xD
    Dear, thanks T_T
    Luckily you always beside me when I need you..
    Love ya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete