02/11/2010
Hello everyone. =)
Today is the day where I misses all of my friends. xD
Secondary friends of course, college friends I sees them everyday. =P
Its kinda pathetic, I need to know how are them through
their blogs, see how is their life, what they are doing, what fun are they having.
Oh, I sure do miss my secondary life.
I misses those days we eat together in the canteen, outside of school, Pak HaiLam. lols
Today is the day where I misses all of my friends. xD
Secondary friends of course, college friends I sees them everyday. =P
Its kinda pathetic, I need to know how are them through
their blogs, see how is their life, what they are doing, what fun are they having.
Oh, I sure do miss my secondary life.
I misses those days we eat together in the canteen, outside of school, Pak HaiLam. lols
Oh well, hope we can all have a big gathering ! =)
That would be nice, but then, does all have the time? =(
Don't think so... oh well, wish them all have a happy moment.
Smile always. =)
That would be nice, but then, does all have the time? =(
Don't think so... oh well, wish them all have a happy moment.
Smile always. =)
I love my bed. xD
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment