15 September 2010

Taekwondo Hang Out

Before posting, this is the picture for the
16th TL Closed Taekwondo Championship 2010
I kinda like this pic. =D


14/09/2010

Hang out with Taekwondo gang. =D
Location : 1 Utama
Total number of people : 18 + 1

Hmm the plus one is kinda sudden. =P

The plus one is ShaoYan, never thought that she will suddenly come. =P
Thats why.

Overall its not really very very fun.
But I still consider it as fun. There are few things that I consider it as not fun.
First of all, the Sing K things is, well, not as good as I think.
There are around 20 of us, and we sit there and sing only.
It's not that I am saying its not fun, but then the price is kinda high for it.

We used the whole afternoon just in that room.
It cost us RM 27 per person. It shouldn't be that expensive.
It is probably because we wrote that we have 20 person in the room.
So cost us 20 person instead of 18 ( ShaoYan came only after we finish our K ).

Furthermore, few of us didn't bring student card. Thats why.
So they charge extra Rm10 for non-student.

Most of us think that use those Rm27 for movies or even bowling are more worth it.
I think so too, I rather use RM27 for arcade. =P

In addition, there is something wrong with the mic.
They only allow us to use four mic. OMG.
Come'on man. In low yat there are only 12 person of us they allow us to use more than this.
In extra, three out of four might are having problems ! BLUEKK !

I will never recommend my friends to go there sing ever.
Better go to Midvalley, although I never been there to sing K before. =P

I personally also thinks that few of us don't really sing K.
So its kinda a waste of money for them.
Especially MinYi, ChangWei, Jason, and Zheng Yeik.
They didn't even sing a song.
ChangWei did sing few sentences. =P

In the end, we even have our dinner separately.
Into two and a half gang.
Well, one gang is WeiKit em, there eat er... I don't know what.
Then another gang is JunHong em, I follow JunHong. =D
We makan kebab ! Nice !! I really recommend the kebab there.
I order the Chicken Kebab, RM6.00.
It is actually kinda full, although not very full, but enough.

Then we join the half gang. =P
Which is Zoeii, ShaoYan and Sai Hoong. =)
They makan at the what what Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.

The environment there is kinda nice. ^^
Maybe next time IF I have a girlfriend I'll bring her there. xDD

After everything we went home around eight thirty.
Except for JunHong, DaiHoong, SaiHoong, YouKean, and Me. =D
Went to S1, hmm... thats the name of a Snooker Center.
We can't even manage to finish one game in an hour. Hahas.
It's so hard to play Snooker compared with Pool.
But consider not bad, we left we more colour one on the table.

Well, the fun thing is that I can meet back all my gangs and play with them. =D
Too bad that Alex and WaiYap can't join. =(

The shirts there is kinda nice too.
I wanted to buy, but they don't seem interested in it. =(
Guys huh? xDD Don't like shopping I guess.
( Except for me.. mwahahahas... I'm not weird. =x )
Sub shirts have offer. T_T , Rm29 one only. ARGH !

Gotta find somebody to accompany to buy. =P
Maybe not.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment