27/09/2010
School gonna start in just an hour later.
The end of the first semester break. =(
There are few things that I didn't do.
First, about the Genting Trip, due to the insufficient people,
so we cancel it and have a change of plan to BBQ.
The BBQ is not very success too, but it is still fun with just around
10 or 11 people around. Thanks for coming, really appreciate it.
The BBQ is not very success too, but it is still fun with just around
10 or 11 people around. Thanks for coming, really appreciate it.
Hope it won't be our last dinner. I said so because half of us got transfered to
Group D. What the hell man? Planed to change back,
Group D. What the hell man? Planed to change back,
but who is willing to change with me? =/
Well, after the BBQ, went to "Mini Genting" at Ampang.
I don't really know whats the name of the hill, the scenery there is kinda cool.
Got dragged by ZhenWei. =_=
In the end after back to WeiPing's house to pack, I finally back home around 5am.
Well, after the BBQ, went to "Mini Genting" at Ampang.
I don't really know whats the name of the hill, the scenery there is kinda cool.
Got dragged by ZhenWei. =_=
In the end after back to WeiPing's house to pack, I finally back home around 5am.
Kesian me.. .___.
The gathering for gymsians failed too.
Most of them are still playing at their hometown.
Ng sehh takk come back here so soon. Maybe when school starts again then.
Yesterday went to watch Charlie St. Cloud.
The movie is not bad, actually kinda good and meaningful.
I agree with "There must be a reason why God give you a life".
Not everyone get a second chance.
Always tends to sleep late due to the holidays given.
Now have to back to normal, sleep early, wake up early. =P
So tiring for the first day (which is now). Felt like going back to sleep.
Bed oh bed, I miss you. xD
I need to change back to Group C !!
And I hate today ! Class until 9pm night. What the hell is this class?!
What kind of teacher would put a class this late? I know !
"SOT" teacher.
Most of them are still playing at their hometown.
Ng sehh takk come back here so soon. Maybe when school starts again then.
Yesterday went to watch Charlie St. Cloud.
The movie is not bad, actually kinda good and meaningful.
I agree with "There must be a reason why God give you a life".
Not everyone get a second chance.
Always tends to sleep late due to the holidays given.
Now have to back to normal, sleep early, wake up early. =P
So tiring for the first day (which is now). Felt like going back to sleep.
Bed oh bed, I miss you. xD
I need to change back to Group C !!
And I hate today ! Class until 9pm night. What the hell is this class?!
What kind of teacher would put a class this late? I know !
"SOT" teacher.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment