Hi everyone. =D
Anyone miss me? Hahas, I'm back. ^^
17/09/2010
Friday, The First Day.
Friday, The First Day.
Wake up early morning 5.55am. Suppose to meet up at Chow Kit train station 7am.I forgot its monorail or LRT, I think its Monorail. =P, I always mix up both.
But then when we reach it's already 7.30am, hahas, we both late together. =P
So no one is considered as late. ^^
So no one is considered as late. ^^
Early morning I reach Chow Kit there, well, actually I'm kinda lost.
I don't know which way to go to when I'm there. xD

After awhile, I spotted a train station on my right side. =D
Then I took this pic when I reach the station. As you all can see, the
sky is kinda cloudy, and dark as well. Its gonna rain soon. =/

Then, we took the ALMOST empty train.
On the half way to the Bukit Jalil station, rain is starting to hit us.
On the half way to the Bukit Jalil station, rain is starting to hit us.

After all the train, we finally reach there.
It was raining extremely heavy that time, no jokes. Somehow there are peoples
wandering around doing business even though its raining so heavy.
wandering around doing business even though its raining so heavy.
We didn't think much about it, so we just bought the ticket the guy whom is offering to us.
Due to the heavy rain. We bought it RM 35 per person.
Due to the heavy rain. We bought it RM 35 per person.
Around 4 hours later... and TA DAA !!!
But when the bus reach, it stopped just outside of the station.
Didn't stop inside the main bus station instead he just stop beside.
They didn't tell us to get off, we thought they are going to the main station.
But actually that's the main station. =P
Didn't stop inside the main bus station instead he just stop beside.
They didn't tell us to get off, we thought they are going to the main station.
But actually that's the main station. =P
So we end up going out of the Penang Bridge.
So we waited at the bus stop just outside the bridge.
Waiting to be rescued by WeiPing. =P

After the saving, he took us to eat Asam Laksa.
Our very first Lunch at Penang. =)
Our very first Lunch at Penang. =)

and also bubuchacha. =P Yummy !

So, after the delicious lunch. Went to the Kek Lok Si Temple.
If you notice, there is a tortoise in this picture. (Bottom left)
Lets zoom it bigger ! =D
This guy here is WeiPing's friend. I think his name is Kai Lun.
Maybe I did misspell it, but I only know that is how his name is pronounced as.
He is really kind, he drive us around for our whole trip. =)
Thanks to him we only able to have so much fun.
The tree !
They are blood related.. thats why all of them looks so familiar. =P
The monster fish !!
Nahh... just kidding, its actually fish in the pond. =P
Then the so "demon-ish" eyes are formed by the bubbles. =P
But I don't know what fish is it.
But I don't know what fish is it.
We're staying at his house for the following of the days. Thanks WeiPing. =P
Then we have some rest there.
Night time, KaiLun need to go to work. So he borrowed his car to us.
We went to have our dinner. I ordered two dish, first the Hokkien Mee.
Second the Fish... with.. rice? Forgot to take any pics of it. Too hungry. =P
Second the Fish... with.. rice? Forgot to take any pics of it. Too hungry. =P
Then, we went to Gurney Plaza.
Watched a movie there, King Of Fighters. (Rate it 1.8/5) lols.
This car, doesn't looks like Proton right? xDD
Angle problem. ^^
I don't know the name of this beach. Didn't ask WeiPing for the name. =P


After fetching KaiLun from his work, we went home. =)
Thats the end of the first day. We end up sleeping around 3.30am.
18/09/2010
Saturday, Day Two.
Set the alarm 9.00am. But none of us bother to get up. =P
I lied on the bed until 9.30am only realize that I really have to wake up.
Because this is a trip, we have got limited time to play.
I lied on the bed until 9.30am only realize that I really have to wake up.
Because this is a trip, we have got limited time to play.
Our breakfast, Hokkien Mee.

Lo Bak Gou

WeiPing's parents bought us a lots things for us to eat.
So many til we can't finish it. Thumbs up for the Hokkien Mee.
But thumbs down for the Lo Bak Gou.
So many til we can't finish it. Thumbs up for the Hokkien Mee.
But thumbs down for the Lo Bak Gou.
Don't have transport yet that time.
So we decided to take bus to Kompleks Bukit Jambul.
Bought a thing there. =P
Protection socks for phone, etc. xD Cost me Rm3.90 each.
Protection socks for phone, etc. xD Cost me Rm3.90 each.
Then, here come our driver, Mr.KaiLun. xDD
He brought us to makan Cendol. A very popular one.
You'll know how popular is it when you see this crowed picture.
Lets take a look at the signboard of his shop.
Its Phua Chu Kang !! =O
Then we headed to this restaurant, chinese wordings.
I have no idea what the name is, so heres a pic of the shop name. =P
I have no idea what the name is, so heres a pic of the shop name. =P
The food there is kinda ok. Considered as not bad.
But the bill are reasonable.
But the bill are reasonable.

Soon after that, went to the Toy Museum.
If you never heard this place before, don't be surprised.
If you never heard this place before, don't be surprised.
Because we meet the owner of this museum and he told us that.
The government wanted him to pay them RM250,000.
But he insisted not to pay, thats why his Toy Museum is never in the map.
The government wanted him to pay them RM250,000.
But he insisted not to pay, thats why his Toy Museum is never in the map.
Well, thats what he told us. Anyway, here I strongly advertise this place.
Because it's really fun and worth going to. It cost student only RM10.
You might think that just seeing toys cost RM10?!
Because it's really fun and worth going to. It cost student only RM10.
You might think that just seeing toys cost RM10?!
Believe in me, you won't regret paying especially when you love toys.
From star wars.
My all along favorites.
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy
Half Life, the once very famous game among gamers.
Monster Inc !
Metal Gear Solid III
WALL-E (Very adorable)
My always Kung Fu hero.
Bruce Lee. One of my favorite pic.
Bruce Lee. One of my favorite pic.
One of my favorite cartoon when I'm young
Lilo & Stitch
The big Stitch !! It's so big ! Even bigger than two of human size.
A movie of my favorite actor, Will Smith.
I ROBOT
Hahas, seems like I'm really interesed in toys.
There are actually a lot more toys but I didn't take picture of it.
Why don't you guys have a visit when you're there? =)
Why don't you guys have a visit when you're there? =)
KaiLun even said that RM10 really seems so worth for me. =P
Because I can name every single toy there, hahahahas....
Even asked me to spend my night there. =_=...
We end up spending at least 2 hours there, really so much toys until
2 hours also can't finish seeing every single of it.
So we went back home and rest. When we woke up, its already kinda late.
A snack dinner at WeiPing house, din't went out to take our dinner.
Hmm... its a... Chi Ma Tong Sui? I'm not sure. But I'm forced by his mom to
drink soup too and have a small plate of rice. =( Why me?! Only me ! xDD
Anyway, thanks for the lovely dinner. =)
Night time, we watch movie. At WeiPing house, not outside.
First, "Fly Me to Polaris" by Richie Jen, a very long time ago movie.
Another is "Puppy Love Ice Kacang" by Ah Niu.
drink soup too and have a small plate of rice. =( Why me?! Only me ! xDD
Anyway, thanks for the lovely dinner. =)
Night time, we watch movie. At WeiPing house, not outside.
First, "Fly Me to Polaris" by Richie Jen, a very long time ago movie.
Another is "Puppy Love Ice Kacang" by Ah Niu.
End our night around 3.30am too.
19/09/2010
Sunday, Third day of the Trip.
9.00am alarm, but lie on the bed til 9.15am. Better than yesterday.
Breakfast, Dim Sum. Opposite KDU College.
Breakfast, Dim Sum. Opposite KDU College.
Forgot to take the pic before eating, =P , thats why this pic
showing empty plates. xDD
showing empty plates. xDD

Went to the "Sleeping Buddha" lols.

Took this pic because WeiPing ask to. =P
He said to post it up on facebook and Tag it "Football Freekick" lols
He said to post it up on facebook and Tag it "Football Freekick" lols

Here, played a thing to see how our fate was. I got the luckiest one. =)
No.27 is a lucky and peaceful one. You are more or less like a half dead tree getting some dews and fresh air in the night, and recovering its strength, spreads its branches and some new leaves. Whatever you want to do will mostly be successful. Your luck at present is generally excellent. You are very lucky in love affairs. You and your family will be happy and prosperous in future. In case of prosecution, you will certainly win the case. An invalid in your family will be better in a short time. You will meet your supporters who will bring you prosperity and happiness.
Thats what it said.
Then, we went to the temple next to it.
Clip your money to it for donations.
The big world ! xD
One of my fav pic too. =)
Next destination, Chew Jetty.
WeiPing said that everyone in this area also have the surname of Chew.
WeiPing said that everyone in this area also have the surname of Chew.

If you're wondering why we come here,
its because of the Puppy Love Ice Kacang movie we watch yesterday,
One of the scene is from here. =P
This is my best pic. =) Damn like these two picture. ^^
So have the feel right? XD
After that, makan Ice Kacang.
But its a little bit not perfect due to the owner out of Jagung.
By the time we finish our Ice Kacang. Only the Jagung arrives. -_-
But its a little bit not perfect due to the owner out of Jagung.
By the time we finish our Ice Kacang. Only the Jagung arrives. -_-
But it still tasted kinda nice actually even without the Jagung.
Only cost us Rm1.00, with Jagung Rm1.20. Still cheap.
Only cost us Rm1.00, with Jagung Rm1.20. Still cheap.
Batu Ferringhi next.
Suddenly, big droplet of rains fall. Just like in the movie.
Out of a sudden, big drops and heavy. O_O
Out of a sudden, big drops and heavy. O_O
Rushed back to the car.
Have got no place to go, so the driver decided to take a round of Penang Island.
It really makes me kinda dizzy because of the "Gao Kuk Sap Sam Want" hill.
Back home rest again until dinner time.
Heres where we take our last dinner at.
Dislike the fried banana in it. =_=
Back home, watch another three movie.
Three also by Stephen Chow. Hahas, laugh until I stomach pain. xD
First is the "Ka Yao Hei Shi", then the "Jing Ku Jun Ka", and ....something about ghost.
Which I don't know what is the tittle is.
Which I don't know what is the tittle is.
The night view at WeiPing's house.
So next day we wake up, have our breakfast, Jawa Mee.
But I think that its not as good as Kepong one. =P
WeiPing's Dad fetch us to bus station. Once we reach the bus is leaving.
So managed to get in it.
But I think that its not as good as Kepong one. =P
WeiPing's Dad fetch us to bus station. Once we reach the bus is leaving.
So managed to get in it.
The bus is slow, 70km/hr. Oh My Gawd...
Watched bus by bus cutting ahead us. Took around 5 hour to reach Bukit Jalil.
I took the train to Bandar Tasik Selatan to change to KTM.
KTM took to Kepong. When I got home its already almost 8pm.
Darn tired, but fun. =D
Gotta go again when we're free. xD
Watched bus by bus cutting ahead us. Took around 5 hour to reach Bukit Jalil.
I took the train to Bandar Tasik Selatan to change to KTM.
KTM took to Kepong. When I got home its already almost 8pm.
Darn tired, but fun. =D
Gotta go again when we're free. xD
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment