07/09/2010
Glad to say hello to everyone here. =D
I'm still alive ! Hahas, Glad to stay alive.
Well here is a short update about what happened lately.
Hmm... something happened, a big shock. =P
Hmm... something happened, a big shock. =P
But I'm not telling here ! BLEKK..
Then we also finish our examination, and yes, that means
that its the start of our school holidays ! Semester Break C:
Yesterday after exam when to Sg.Wang to, ermm... celebrate I guess?
Eat at, I forgot what place is that, but the food there is kinda ok.
Anyway, its better than then environment at the Towel? I forgot.
The a lots of bathroom thingi that restaurant.
that its the start of our school holidays ! Semester Break C:
Yesterday after exam when to Sg.Wang to, ermm... celebrate I guess?
Eat at, I forgot what place is that, but the food there is kinda ok.
Anyway, its better than then environment at the Towel? I forgot.
The a lots of bathroom thingi that restaurant.
Don't even have the appetite to eat there.
Wonder how peoples eat at there. Maybe its my problem. =P
Roller Skating again, ouchs, my leg hurts so much now. =(
Then Sing K again. =/
Wonder how peoples eat at there. Maybe its my problem. =P
Roller Skating again, ouchs, my leg hurts so much now. =(
Then Sing K again. =/
But its not really that fun this time, for some kind of...
I-Don't-Know-Why-Reason.
I-Don't-Know-Why-Reason.
Too bad no one of us drive to Sg.Wang, if not we can play more longer.
Hahas, I know I know, its my bad to ask my friend not to drive there.
Hey ! Who knows?!! =(
I just kinda thought that riding the train is fun ya know?
Hahas, I know I know, its my bad to ask my friend not to drive there.
Hey ! Who knows?!! =(
I just kinda thought that riding the train is fun ya know?
I do love train. =P
Except for when the train is so packed like sardines.
Except for when the train is so packed like sardines.
Well, we ALMOST need to take a cab or walk back to college.
Out of bus. xD
In the end we got into a wrong bus, but the driver is kind enough to
drive us back to college, really need to thanks him. =)
May God bless him, because he is so kind. ^^
Spent my night at WeiPing house.
Out of bus. xD
In the end we got into a wrong bus, but the driver is kind enough to
drive us back to college, really need to thanks him. =)
May God bless him, because he is so kind. ^^
Spent my night at WeiPing house.
Holiday starts now, wondering what I shall do about it.
Gonna miss you guys this few weeks.
By the way, Tracy, I think you left your charger at WeiPing house.
Hope we won't need to wait until school starts again to meet you guys back.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment