16 September 2010

Relaxation

16/09/2010

AHH ! Tried a few time to put back the colour I normally will put
at the date on top and my name(bottom of the post) as I always did.
But I just can't get the colour out. Anyone knows why? O_o

If ya know, tell me. Thanks.
Anyway, the post for today is... :

Had a small chat with Terliang today. =D
At 甜品哥哥 there... ordered a Apple Watermelon Juice. lols
Actually its not that bad, kinda nice. But its really very expensive. =_=
Gotta thanks Terliang for the treat. =)

Chat about business. hahas, yeaaa, kinda surprising.
Never thought about it.
Well, briefly what he talk with me about is networking.

I found it kinda interesting too, but then I think I kinda need time to have some thoughts about it first. Maybe decide it after the trip to Penang.

Hahas, yea, I'm going to Penang tomorrow.
So, miss me guys, especially girls. xDD

By the way, Happy Birthday to ShaoYan and ShaoQi.
Sorry that I can't attend you girls birthday party tomorrow.
Hahas, miss ShaoQi especially, long time didn't see her d.

Alrighty, gotta pack now. Byes all !
Will back on Monday. ^^

Wait me Penang !! =D
I smells adventure. =P

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment