10/09/2010
Busy for the past few days for the TL closed competition.
Busy for the whole day, damn tired.
Had my dinner around 9.30p.m. =(
No wonder I'm so thin. Hahahas...
Kidding kidding. =P
Together with DaiHoong, SaiHoong, Terliang, and JunHong. =D
Sei zai Alex went home so early. Leave all the work to us.. GRX..
Sei zai Alex went home so early. Leave all the work to us.. GRX..
Had the sweetest dream in this year this night.
11/09/2010
Finally, I see ChangWei. =P
Been ages the last time I sees him.
Setting up for the championship to take place in the KB hall.
No other choices, force to be the referee. =(
12/09/2010
Hmm.. found out that being a referee is not that bad.
Given out so many fouls. =P
Being a referee is very tired too. =P
Now I only understand the feeling of being a referee. =P
Kien Lam is there to snap some pictures. Gotta get the pictures from him.
Given out so many fouls. =P
Being a referee is very tired too. =P
Now I only understand the feeling of being a referee. =P
Kien Lam is there to snap some pictures. Gotta get the pictures from him.
Wai Yap came too. =)
So happy to see him. ^^
So happy to see him. ^^
Had dinner with a lots of people. =D
Its been a long time for us to have fun sitting together again.
Life felt so much like secondary again, always busy with Taekwondo stuffs.
Seems like I miss those days more than I thought.
Life felt so much like secondary again, always busy with Taekwondo stuffs.
Seems like I miss those days more than I thought.
Just gonna briefly update about it. Can't find the mood.
My phone is starting to sot sot deii... really need to change it soon.
My phone is starting to sot sot deii... really need to change it soon.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment