04/04/2010
Planned to watch Clash Of The Titans.
But then ShinLoong went some to watch it with other friends.
You should have tell me sooner, smsed me said watch with me,
and now, dint even notice me.
But then nevermind, already past.
Since its like that, went to WaiYap's house on that day.
Long time dint see him. =D
We talk about greek's myth, games, stuffs ! hahahas.
Played few PS3 games. God Of War III, nice.
Then there is this crazy game too, hahas, "Fat Princess".
Went out makan with him, at the Double 7, Sri Sinar.
Chow Kuey Teow. BIG geh, cost RM 4.50.
Leong Shui , Kuk Fa , Rm 1.20.
Total = RM 5.70
He said that I seems very 'sienz' mood like that.
Not really, it just that I'm very tired on that day.
Didn't sleep well the night before that.
Only have 2 hours of sleep.
Lately I'm having sleeps problem. =(
Then, I dint went to Pasar Malam, no one accompanying.
Futhermore, I'm too tired.
Lately, felt that no matter how much money I safe up.
Its still not enough.
I wanna buy =
Shoes, Belt, Guitar, iPhone?
Then, there is this Black Belt Grading coming, cost around Rm200?!
Maybe I need a part time job? O_O
I wonder where all my money went to lately...Hmm...
Foods....? Maybe....
And now, I need a haircut.
03/04/2010
Friendly match.
Spar for around 8 matches?
Not really tired cuz I saved energy every each round.
Dint go in my full. =.="
I think I improved alot compared to last time. =)
Then I also joined the TL commitee with Terliang as the chairman for this year.
And currently me as the Vice Treasurer for now.
Maybe gonna change soon? Maybe?? Probably.
First meeting on the night.
Kinda ok, with Alex as the Treasurer, I dont really need to worry bout a thing.
Planned to watch Clash Of The Titans.
But then ShinLoong went some to watch it with other friends.
You should have tell me sooner, smsed me said watch with me,
and now, dint even notice me.
But then nevermind, already past.
Since its like that, went to WaiYap's house on that day.
Long time dint see him. =D
We talk about greek's myth, games, stuffs ! hahahas.
Played few PS3 games. God Of War III, nice.
Then there is this crazy game too, hahas, "Fat Princess".
Went out makan with him, at the Double 7, Sri Sinar.
Chow Kuey Teow. BIG geh, cost RM 4.50.
Leong Shui , Kuk Fa , Rm 1.20.
Total = RM 5.70
He said that I seems very 'sienz' mood like that.
Not really, it just that I'm very tired on that day.
Didn't sleep well the night before that.
Only have 2 hours of sleep.
Lately I'm having sleeps problem. =(
Then, I dint went to Pasar Malam, no one accompanying.
Futhermore, I'm too tired.
Lately, felt that no matter how much money I safe up.
Its still not enough.
I wanna buy =
Shoes, Belt, Guitar, iPhone?
Then, there is this Black Belt Grading coming, cost around Rm200?!
Maybe I need a part time job? O_O
I wonder where all my money went to lately...Hmm...
Foods....? Maybe....
And now, I need a haircut.
03/04/2010
Friendly match.
Spar for around 8 matches?
Not really tired cuz I saved energy every each round.
Dint go in my full. =.="
I think I improved alot compared to last time. =)
Then I also joined the TL commitee with Terliang as the chairman for this year.
And currently me as the Vice Treasurer for now.
Maybe gonna change soon? Maybe?? Probably.
First meeting on the night.
Kinda ok, with Alex as the Treasurer, I dont really need to worry bout a thing.
This saturday, 10th of April 2010.
Another demonstration coming, central market.
Have to practice today and wednesday night. =(
Clash of the Titans? O_o
Haircut? =)
-Mun Chun-
Another demonstration coming, central market.
Have to practice today and wednesday night. =(
Clash of the Titans? O_o
Haircut? =)
-Mun Chun-
clash of the titans omoz the same story like percy jackson only.. but i think percy jackson nicer.. =D !
ReplyDeleteO_o.. Cuz you watch with different person.. thats why.. hahahas.. xDD
ReplyDelete