25 April 2010

MSSKL'10

24/04/2010

I think I'm gonna make this post simpler.
We manage to win the Overall Champion.
But I think SinRong,Shenghan, and Jenbhin kinda sad.
As they lose their matches, unable to obtain a gold medal.

Even til now, I can still remember the cheers you girls shout to me.
I've always think of it.
KahYeng, you are definately the loudest one, so don't worry, I won't miss you out.
Thanks again, eventhought I din't manage to win.
And I'm sorry for raising my voice againt you.
Heres the result for this year.
Gold:
Dai Hoong, Johnathan, Zeng Yeik, Yan Shuang, Siew Jenn.
Silver:
Jason, You Kean, Ling Wei, Aida.
Bronze:
Lexter, Yu Rong, Keat Yong, Shenghan, Kavita, Sinn Yue, Hui Ying.

Poomsae Individual Gold: Siew Jenn
Poomsae Team
Gold: Xin Ru, Huan Lu, Siew Jenn
Bronze : Shenghan, Sai Hoong, Sin Rong.

I apologize to those fighters that I coached if I'm not being good enough,
and thanks for believing me.

I only manage to help one get a gold.
YanShuang, I coached her every of her matches, very happy with it. =)

There are two person I kept thinking of at there.
Wish they were there.
-Mun Chun-

6 comments: