10/04/2010
I think lately all my post are posted in midnights. =.="
Hahahas, I'm really busy ! xD
Alright, today scedule.
11.15 - 11.45 - Wake Up, Prepare things.
12.05 - 12.20 - Talk with a friend.
12.20 - 2.30 - School Taekwondo General Class
2.30 - 3.00 - Wait for Terliang (He chat with Sir.)
3.00 - 4.30 - Makan, Wait for JunHong, Chit-Chat.
4.30 - 6.15 - Train at school.
6.15 - 7.30 - Go to TL Gym, Move matts, go to Central Market.
7.30 - 8.00 - Preparation
8.00 - 8.30 - Demonstration
8.30 - 9. 00 - Back to TL Gym
9.00 - 00.55 - Eat ( Talk alot stuffs =.=")
And Now ! Reach home :)
Today's demo, in conclusion, quite ok.
But then Sir is not satisfied with our number of self-defense.
He said that KB self-defense really decreased alot, not enough.
Hmm.. maybe... then I personally think that there is too much scissor leg
I think lately all my post are posted in midnights. =.="
Hahahas, I'm really busy ! xD
Alright, today scedule.
11.15 - 11.45 - Wake Up, Prepare things.
12.05 - 12.20 - Talk with a friend.
12.20 - 2.30 - School Taekwondo General Class
2.30 - 3.00 - Wait for Terliang (He chat with Sir.)
3.00 - 4.30 - Makan, Wait for JunHong, Chit-Chat.
4.30 - 6.15 - Train at school.
6.15 - 7.30 - Go to TL Gym, Move matts, go to Central Market.
7.30 - 8.00 - Preparation
8.00 - 8.30 - Demonstration
8.30 - 9. 00 - Back to TL Gym
9.00 - 00.55 - Eat ( Talk alot stuffs =.=")
And Now ! Reach home :)
Today's demo, in conclusion, quite ok.
But then Sir is not satisfied with our number of self-defense.
He said that KB self-defense really decreased alot, not enough.
Hmm.. maybe... then I personally think that there is too much scissor leg
in Ampang team, too much ! And Ampang keep copying our moves.
Which I don't really like.
But then nevermind, flash kick ! I wanna do it xD
(but its really hard.. =.=")
Which I don't really like.
But then nevermind, flash kick ! I wanna do it xD
(but its really hard.. =.=")
Ok, now, this post main point is about the 9.00 - 00.55 , what stuffs we talked about.
With Sir there, we talked about sparrings?
Haha, can say so, but we also talked about stuffs when Sir is younger
and how he fight last time.
Former National Champion.
Alright, I have to aim high too, my target : National Champion !
After Sir when home, we continued to chat our stories, which is getting funnier.
Jenbhin talk about the... nevermind =.="
Then we talked about the Pangkor's Trip stuffs. About the Scuba Diving part.
Hahahahas, Alex and Terliang are so damn funny !!
Especially the part where they said about when they swim nearby the boat's engine there.
Alex said when he is near that thing, he tried to swim away from it, cuz he scare the engine will suddenly start moving, but then no matter how hard he try, he is still there. lol !!
Then there are few more which are very funny ! xDD.
But then things get scarier as we talk about ghost stuffs, dang.
Dont know which fella start with it first.
Walao wehh, in the end, my car park at behind there.
No ones is there, then no one is sitting my car.
Only me alone walk in, OMG.. damn scary.. luckily I'm still here !
Typing this post ! Hahahas...
The most scary one is the, about..
JunHong story :
A couple argued, then theres a white girl ghost follow the boy.
Then the girl's neck there have a blade wound. OMG.. damn scary..
Then there is also one,
Terliang story :
His sister's friends. Four of em, went to Genting.
On their way back (night time.) Where they need to pass by a certain graveyards.
With 3 different kind of believes.
Then, at there, the driver have been driving for 3 hours, but they actually needs 30 minutes to cross that road. Then the girl sitting behind, actually saw a guy staring at them whenever they past by the same place again and again and again.
The girl starting to sob, going to half way to cry.
The girl dare not to say it out, but she is very clever.
She wrote it down on her phone (text message AKA sms) , and slowly show it to the driver.
Then, they stopped at the graveyards there, and says sorry and etc etc to each graveyards there.
But then its still not working. In the end, the girl saw the guy walked into a house there,
which are playing MahJong there. Only then, they manage to get out of that place.
Really scary ! >___<
Freak out !! OMG
Then today I'm also quite happy :D
I hope everyday I wake up, I'll see the same thing happen again. xD
With Sir there, we talked about sparrings?
Haha, can say so, but we also talked about stuffs when Sir is younger
and how he fight last time.
Former National Champion.
Alright, I have to aim high too, my target : National Champion !
After Sir when home, we continued to chat our stories, which is getting funnier.
Jenbhin talk about the... nevermind =.="
Then we talked about the Pangkor's Trip stuffs. About the Scuba Diving part.
Hahahahas, Alex and Terliang are so damn funny !!
Especially the part where they said about when they swim nearby the boat's engine there.
Alex said when he is near that thing, he tried to swim away from it, cuz he scare the engine will suddenly start moving, but then no matter how hard he try, he is still there. lol !!
Then there are few more which are very funny ! xDD.
But then things get scarier as we talk about ghost stuffs, dang.
Dont know which fella start with it first.
Walao wehh, in the end, my car park at behind there.
No ones is there, then no one is sitting my car.
Only me alone walk in, OMG.. damn scary.. luckily I'm still here !
Typing this post ! Hahahas...
The most scary one is the, about..
JunHong story :
A couple argued, then theres a white girl ghost follow the boy.
Then the girl's neck there have a blade wound. OMG.. damn scary..
Then there is also one,
Terliang story :
His sister's friends. Four of em, went to Genting.
On their way back (night time.) Where they need to pass by a certain graveyards.
With 3 different kind of believes.
Then, at there, the driver have been driving for 3 hours, but they actually needs 30 minutes to cross that road. Then the girl sitting behind, actually saw a guy staring at them whenever they past by the same place again and again and again.
The girl starting to sob, going to half way to cry.
The girl dare not to say it out, but she is very clever.
She wrote it down on her phone (text message AKA sms) , and slowly show it to the driver.
Then, they stopped at the graveyards there, and says sorry and etc etc to each graveyards there.
But then its still not working. In the end, the girl saw the guy walked into a house there,
which are playing MahJong there. Only then, they manage to get out of that place.
Really scary ! >___<
Freak out !! OMG
Then today I'm also quite happy :D
I hope everyday I wake up, I'll see the same thing happen again. xD
Oh yeaa, its nice talking to you today. =D
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment