28/04/2010
Hey Soul Sister~! =)
Hahass !!
WaiYap said that he want watch Ip Man 2 with me ! :)
Today I feel great ! WOOTS !!
Went to school today, saw someone that I thought I won't.
I thought it don't matter to matter to me anymore, but then, today I know
that its so not true.
I still feel what I feel on the day I first saw (beeep). =)
Eventhough I can't do anything bout it, but then, I should do what I can do.
(I think)
Somehow, I think a LITTLE bit cuz of WaiYap, I feel like
finishing the game I stopped half way due to some reason.
Final Fantasy IX. I think, I really should have finish the game.
Suddenly I think of something MinYi once said. She said :
"When I know a friend of mine have a new crush,
I don't know I should be happy for them,
or scared that they will sad when they failed.."
I think, loving someone is something wonderful.
Hey Soul Sister~! =)
Hahass !!
WaiYap said that he want watch Ip Man 2 with me ! :)
Today I feel great ! WOOTS !!
Went to school today, saw someone that I thought I won't.
I thought it don't matter to matter to me anymore, but then, today I know
that its so not true.
I still feel what I feel on the day I first saw (beeep). =)
Eventhough I can't do anything bout it, but then, I should do what I can do.
(I think)
Somehow, I think a LITTLE bit cuz of WaiYap, I feel like
finishing the game I stopped half way due to some reason.
Final Fantasy IX. I think, I really should have finish the game.
Suddenly I think of something MinYi once said. She said :
"When I know a friend of mine have a new crush,
I don't know I should be happy for them,
or scared that they will sad when they failed.."
I think, loving someone is something wonderful.
When you fail, you just have to move on, not by forgetting, but by remembering
every single moment you spent with the person you love.
every single moment you spent with the person you love.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment