08/04/2010
Went to TAR College yesterday.
To make the payment done.
I wish there is much more time in a day.
My time seemed so packed together, I wish I have more time.
There is so much of things I want to do in a day.
The weather getting really hot lately.
My dad said to buy a me secondhand car, well, anything as long as I can drive it.
Gotta save money to buy things I want !
In life, when you did wrong something, no matter what you do,
You cant make it go right.
But you can do something to repay your wrong.
Even so, not everything are repayable.
As life have no take two.
Hmm..I think I'm getting kinda used to it now.
Use to what..? I'll tell you if you go out with me. .xD
-Mun Chun-
Went to TAR College yesterday.
To make the payment done.
I wish there is much more time in a day.
My time seemed so packed together, I wish I have more time.
There is so much of things I want to do in a day.
The weather getting really hot lately.
My dad said to buy a me secondhand car, well, anything as long as I can drive it.
Gotta save money to buy things I want !
In life, when you did wrong something, no matter what you do,
You cant make it go right.
But you can do something to repay your wrong.
Even so, not everything are repayable.
As life have no take two.
Hmm..I think I'm getting kinda used to it now.
Use to what..? I'll tell you if you go out with me. .xD
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment