17/04/2010
In the end, we said that.
Lets meet again on this day next year.
Just remember its Ravindra's Birthday !! Lolx.
There are 20 over friends there. :D
Most of em still got contact with each other, I mean,
still able to see each other during form 5.
But then there are 3 that really, long long time no see.
Seng Keong and Raxine and one more girl name which I don't remember.
I still can recognize SengKeong, but then Raxine.. totally.. nopx ! >__<
Just now check da facebook, rupa-rupanya, Raxine same birthday with me.. xDD
Maybe we can celebrate it together..? O_O
Maybe...
We did our primary reuinon dinner at Desa Park City,
Kay's Garden Kafe there.
The total amount = RM 485.55. I don't know how the we eat so much.
Then walk around the lake, hahas, we laughed so much.. xDD
Well, its true that I don't really blend in with em, but then I still kinda enjoyed myself.
Next time, have to call more peoples, ChangWei and Wilson.
-Mun Chun-
In the end, we said that.
Lets meet again on this day next year.
Just remember its Ravindra's Birthday !! Lolx.
There are 20 over friends there. :D
Most of em still got contact with each other, I mean,
still able to see each other during form 5.
But then there are 3 that really, long long time no see.
Seng Keong and Raxine and one more girl name which I don't remember.
I still can recognize SengKeong, but then Raxine.. totally.. nopx ! >__<
Just now check da facebook, rupa-rupanya, Raxine same birthday with me.. xDD
Maybe we can celebrate it together..? O_O
Maybe...
We did our primary reuinon dinner at Desa Park City,
Kay's Garden Kafe there.
The total amount = RM 485.55. I don't know how the we eat so much.
Then walk around the lake, hahas, we laughed so much.. xDD
Well, its true that I don't really blend in with em, but then I still kinda enjoyed myself.
Next time, have to call more peoples, ChangWei and Wilson.
-Mun Chun-
we saw u all there in the park there. xP
ReplyDeleteO_O.. Why dint call me gehh?
ReplyDeleteyea next time got chang and wilson will be nicer.
ReplyDelete