03/07/2009
He said
"You are different, you talk about feel."
Talk about feel.
My feelings, is it, trustable?
Can I trust my heart..?
I always made the wrong choice.
Will this time,
be the same too?
REMINDER : DONT PUT TOO MUCH HOPE.
This reminder originally not me whom created it.
Someone told me to.
In the end, I end up putted it up on the blog as a reminder.
Form 5 gonna end.
Time gonna run out.
And I still dont know, what is the meaning of
L.O.V.E
How does it felt to be loved?
Actually I'm loved, by friends.
He said
"You are different, you talk about feel."
Talk about feel.
My feelings, is it, trustable?
Can I trust my heart..?
I always made the wrong choice.
Will this time,
be the same too?
REMINDER : DONT PUT TOO MUCH HOPE.
This reminder originally not me whom created it.
Someone told me to.
In the end, I end up putted it up on the blog as a reminder.
Form 5 gonna end.
Time gonna run out.
And I still dont know, what is the meaning of
L.O.V.E
How does it felt to be loved?
Actually I'm loved, by friends.
But my life ain't that lucky.
Getting lesser and lesser friends.
Someone I can talk with.
When everything seems to left me.
Luckily, there still a friend of mine.
Eh, Go eat ice lo..
xlolx
......
Thought of FFK her.
But when I wanted to do so, my heart, just doesnt felt right.
Went back and to look for her.
Eat ice..
2 people nia.. damn paiseh.
Eat goreng pisang somemore...
So many friends of hers smiling at her.
Misunderstanding us.
Hahahahaha, and she said, I cant even imagine we two being together.
And I said, I did imagine before, but my imagination,
totally stopped.
Very cute if we two couple, she said.
Very weird if we two couple, I said.
Hahaha, so dont misunderstand,
we are just friends.
-Mun Chun-
lolx..
ReplyDeletesweetx-nya.. ^^