07/07/2009
Looking for a pet. xD
Doggy !
WOOF WOOF..
hahahahaahahahahaha...
Aikz..
Thought today can go for a movie gehh..
Ice Age III !!
WUISSHHH~!!
But kena FFK.. xD.. not really FFK la...
People really got things to do gehh.. so.. nvm nvm~
Sure got next time geh..
(Maybe next time I ask more girls go.. :P~ kidding~)
Well, dont really got things to update...
Event coming soon =
Parent's Day..
OMG OMG OMG !!
and the...
Malam Kebudayaan..
Still haven't decide to go or not.
Well, probably going, trying to ask more friends go !
GO GO GO!!
Lastly,
T.L Closed.
16th of August
Still got a long way !
And, another news..
Haha, not open to you guys yet.
So you'll hab to wait for my updates..
And, I think I loooooooong time dint post a picture here.
Maybe next time~
If not you all also sienz with only words horr? hahaha...
Finally,
I want to get myself a dog !!
I love dogss..
But hab to wait...
FIND FIND FINDD !
Err..
Male or Female
better?
-Mun Chun-
Looking for a pet. xD
Doggy !
WOOF WOOF..
hahahahaahahahahaha...
Aikz..
Thought today can go for a movie gehh..
Ice Age III !!
WUISSHHH~!!
But kena FFK.. xD.. not really FFK la...
People really got things to do gehh.. so.. nvm nvm~
Sure got next time geh..
(Maybe next time I ask more girls go.. :P~ kidding~)
Well, dont really got things to update...
Event coming soon =
Parent's Day..
OMG OMG OMG !!
and the...
Malam Kebudayaan..
Still haven't decide to go or not.
Well, probably going, trying to ask more friends go !
GO GO GO!!
Lastly,
T.L Closed.
16th of August
Still got a long way !
And, another news..
Haha, not open to you guys yet.
So you'll hab to wait for my updates..
And, I think I loooooooong time dint post a picture here.
Maybe next time~
If not you all also sienz with only words horr? hahaha...
Finally,
I want to get myself a dog !!
I love dogss..
But hab to wait...
FIND FIND FINDD !
Err..
Male or Female
better?
-Mun Chun-
FEMALE ! male very HAMSAP !!!!!!
ReplyDelete