29/06/2009
Mr.MoonWalk.
Michael Jackson.
His life ended few days ago.
I watched his concert on the TV show last saturday.
His dance especially moonwalk is really amazing.
Its really sad that he passed away before he is able to finish
his 50 concert.
The concerts included Malaysia.
R.I.P
From me.
Last sunday, I took the Red I grading.
Without a doubt, I'm sure I will be able to pass it.
Haha, overconfidence? xD
Well, have to wait until next year June only able to take the
Black Belt Exam.
Maybe taking together with ZoeII.
AWWW !!
Haven't watch Transformer II. My friends said that its really nice.
ADUIHZ... some even tried to be spoiler..
DESTROY MY MOOD LA !! ISHHH...
Thought of sleeping early yesterday gehh...
But nehh.. duno who ah.. ADUIHZZ...
Dont like that jor ah... xD...
But whenever you got such thingi happen again..
Find me luu.. I very free geh.. ^^
Whenever~ Wherever~
Once you call~ I sure sampai... lolz
Today,
VOLLEY BALL !! OMG...
The ball fly here fly there... Ah Boon hit it so hard until
it reaches 3rd floor =.=".. Just abit more then it will be on the rooftop.
Hahaha... He have enormous amount of strength.
Basketball after school ! xD
Lately getting kinda close with Wil them.
Injured my Knee... =(
-Mun Chun-
Mr.MoonWalk.
Michael Jackson.
His life ended few days ago.
I watched his concert on the TV show last saturday.
His dance especially moonwalk is really amazing.
Its really sad that he passed away before he is able to finish
his 50 concert.
The concerts included Malaysia.
R.I.P
From me.
Last sunday, I took the Red I grading.
Without a doubt, I'm sure I will be able to pass it.
Haha, overconfidence? xD
Well, have to wait until next year June only able to take the
Black Belt Exam.
Maybe taking together with ZoeII.
AWWW !!
Haven't watch Transformer II. My friends said that its really nice.
ADUIHZ... some even tried to be spoiler..
DESTROY MY MOOD LA !! ISHHH...
Thought of sleeping early yesterday gehh...
But nehh.. duno who ah.. ADUIHZZ...
Dont like that jor ah... xD...
But whenever you got such thingi happen again..
Find me luu.. I very free geh.. ^^
Whenever~ Wherever~
Once you call~ I sure sampai... lolz
Today,
VOLLEY BALL !! OMG...
The ball fly here fly there... Ah Boon hit it so hard until
it reaches 3rd floor =.=".. Just abit more then it will be on the rooftop.
Hahaha... He have enormous amount of strength.
Basketball after school ! xD
Lately getting kinda close with Wil them.
Injured my Knee... =(
-Mun Chun-
hahahah =D
ReplyDelete