26 July 2009

ZoE doUbLe "i"

26/07/2009

Happy Birthday Zoeii.
Zoe Double I

Originally,
I was planning to watch
Ice Age- Dawn Of The Dinasaur
dont know how many weeks ago.
but then, for dont know what reason,
I watched this movie today, along with SIX girls.. =.="
And only me a boy.
Damn paiseh... haha...

And when the movie starts,
the person besides me said that,
the fellow shouts like you ehh !! >_<

dots dots dots..

I reach Jusco around 12 o'clock.
Sorry~ I told her KahYeng that I gonna reach 11.44.59~
xlolx
But Teppanyaki... ok la..?
But thanks for the movie~ xD
Ehh.. you still got untung eh.. you see ah...
Teppanyaki RM 25.10 for 2 person
1 person = RM 12.55
My ticket = RM10.00
RM 12.55 - RM 10.00 = RM 2.55
See... you untung d...

After the movie, then
few guys joined in.
Yay~ finally I'm no the only guy there.. =.="
But they all.. swtxz.. not close friends at all.
Nothing to chat with them.
So weird la.

MinYi went home earlier some more,
Peoples I can chat with = less one person.
...ADUIHZ...
If not you ask me go.. I also no go d...
left me so early.. GRXZZZ....

KahYeng leaving 5pm...
After she left, I staying there also ALMOST meaningless d.
I decided to left the gang.. Hahahaha...
I meet 2 classmates of mine~ What luck~ xD
Joined them~ but 5.30 we say bub byez to each other d~

Yay~
my dinner = Lamb Chop
^^

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. what the person beside u ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. er.. cuz scare the person bside me.. mind telling her name mah.. xD

    ReplyDelete