20 July 2009

MaLaM kEbUdAyAaN

18/06/2009

...............
xlolx

The best part of it was the shouting part.
._.
The breakdance, without the e...
forgot who d...
Without the perfect crew, not so nice.
The two person locking and hip-hops,
not as nice as the breakdance crew..
The performance overall average-ly, okokz...

Food, dint buy any of it.
From what I heard, =.="
VERY EXPENSIVE !! TASTE BADD !!
luckily dint boy any of it..

Inside the hall, very "guk", macam oven..
Stay inside awhile more ahh..
I think can BBQ d...
So, most of the time, dint enjoy the show also,
went out walking especially the ending part.
Dont even know whats happening inside.

..sei MinYi..
So fast went home, lolz.
KahYeng ! You owe me one lunch ah.. mwahaha...xD
Kidding.. ( if you wan, I dont mind gehh..^^)

Give ppl "dim" behind hall pulakz...
Hahahaha,
Sohhh, walk jor so long.
Dai Sei, leg pain.

Dint talk any picture,
~wasted~

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment