25/07/2009
我的天空多麼的清新
Still this sentence.
As always.
Telling myself how clear is the sky is.
How bright it is.
How beautiful the sky is.
When I'm down.
Baby, 你就是我的唯一
When I felt that I'm loved.
When I secretly loves someone,
给我一分钟专心, 好好欣赏你的美
trying to look at her as long as I can.
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你
When I cannot love someone I loved.
你又在哭泣 我给不了安慰
When a friend of mine is sad,
I really dont know what to do.
I can only listen.
She Will Be Loved
When someone loves her.
差一点你就是我的女人
Not when thinks of my love one,
the a very close friend of mine.
First time singing this song together.
你不在 當我最需要愛
When no one are there for me.
Wasting my efforts.
Makes Me Wonder
When I'm wondering.
I Believe I Can Fly
Makes me felt I'm damn free.
When I love someone I shouldn't.
他不会是个好男人 也不会是个好情人
and she loves someone else.
如果你愿意一层一层一层 的剥开我的心
When someone putting their blames on me,
without knowing how much I sacrificed.
我可以陪你去看星星
When I want to do something for someone important.
Peng you yi sheng yi qi zou
Na xie ri zi bu zai you
When I remember the days we are together in the TL camp.
I Asked Her To Stay But She Wouldn't Listen
When I lost someone.
Its Not Always Rainbows And Butterflys
When things aren't always that pretty in my life.
親愛的聽眾朋友我是你的代班dj
When I wants to entertain someone.
翻著我們的照片想念若隱若現
When I look back the pictures we took together.
爱你,
不是因为你的美和影我越来越爱你,
每个眼神触动我的心
When loving you is more than anything.
but no matter what,
I loves this sentence the most.
我的天空多麼的清新
For this represents who I am.
by myself.
These songs helps me to express my feelings.
Accompanied me to grow up.
-Mun Chun-
我的天空多麼的清新
Still this sentence.
As always.
Telling myself how clear is the sky is.
How bright it is.
How beautiful the sky is.
When I'm down.
Baby, 你就是我的唯一
When I felt that I'm loved.
When I secretly loves someone,
给我一分钟专心, 好好欣赏你的美
trying to look at her as long as I can.
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你
When I cannot love someone I loved.
你又在哭泣 我给不了安慰
When a friend of mine is sad,
I really dont know what to do.
I can only listen.
She Will Be Loved
When someone loves her.
差一点你就是我的女人
Not when thinks of my love one,
the a very close friend of mine.
First time singing this song together.
你不在 當我最需要愛
When no one are there for me.
Wasting my efforts.
Makes Me Wonder
When I'm wondering.
I Believe I Can Fly
Makes me felt I'm damn free.
When I love someone I shouldn't.
他不会是个好男人 也不会是个好情人
and she loves someone else.
如果你愿意一层一层一层 的剥开我的心
When someone putting their blames on me,
without knowing how much I sacrificed.
我可以陪你去看星星
When I want to do something for someone important.
Peng you yi sheng yi qi zou
Na xie ri zi bu zai you
When I remember the days we are together in the TL camp.
I Asked Her To Stay But She Wouldn't Listen
When I lost someone.
Its Not Always Rainbows And Butterflys
When things aren't always that pretty in my life.
親愛的聽眾朋友我是你的代班dj
When I wants to entertain someone.
翻著我們的照片想念若隱若現
When I look back the pictures we took together.
爱你,
不是因为你的美和影我越来越爱你,
每个眼神触动我的心
When loving you is more than anything.
but no matter what,
I loves this sentence the most.
我的天空多麼的清新
For this represents who I am.
by myself.
These songs helps me to express my feelings.
Accompanied me to grow up.
-Mun Chun-
wow :O
ReplyDelete